Free Snooki

| Isabella's POV |

Jenni was on the phone with Nicole's dad I sit on the couch " Hi, Mr. Polizzi. It's Jwoww. Nicole just got arrested for public intoxication." Jenni says.

" Okay, and I'll try and have her call you, but if not, I'll still call you back when I pick her up." Jenni says.

Jenni dialed Tom " Hi. I apologize for not calling. They just arrested Nicole." Jenni says sniffling.

" For being drunk and an idiot." Jenni says I see Jenni hang up and put the phone down.

" I knew that was gonna happen that's why I didn't want to fucking call him." Jenni says.

" What happened?" Vinny asked walking in " Nicole was bombed. They find her on the beach, completely belligerent. We couldn't get her off the beach. Like, it was embarrassing." Deena told the boys.

" It's not funny anymore. She has a problem she went to work in her dress from last night and slippers." Vinny says.

A few hours later we go to pick up Snooki we get Nicole and we head back to the house.

We arrived back at the house the girls and I go in our room.

" Why did I get arrested? I don't understand." Nicole says " You were a public nuisance. You were being a nuisance." Jenni says.

" Why?" Nicole asked " because you were rolling around in the sand, jumping in the water." Jenni explained Nicole goes to call her dad.

**************

Me, Jenni and Nicole were on the roof top talking " You know what I think it is? Fucking Emilio because after all that shit went down in Miami, I was never an angry drunk well, I was but I wasn't that bad." Nicole says.

" Do you want me to be blatantly honest?" Jenni asked " yeah." Nicole replied.

" I think you need to find love. And you'll try and find it in anyone. And like, you'll make guys that aren't enough for you good enough for you. You set yourself up for a disaster." Jenni says.

" Yeah." Nicole said " happens to all of us." Jenni says " but I'm, like, bad with it." Nicole says.

" Nicole I promise you, you will find the right guy I promise you." I told her.

" This is the things I think I'm addicted to. Bronzer, Boys and Alcohol." Nicole says.

" Can we please have these therapy sessions?" Nicole asked " yes." I replied " yeah." Jenni says.

*************

Later all of us expect Jenni, Nicole, Sam and Ron were going out to bamboo.