Dirty Pad

| Isabella's POV |

Me and Pauly walked inside the house holding hands " She didn't show up again?" I asked he nodded.

Isabella " Bella"- I really want to beat that girl's ass you're playing out my best friend Vinny he's like my brother.

" I'm so sorry vin." I said giving him a hug before sitting on the couch.

" Yo, I can't believe that chick really did that like why would she say she's gonna go and not that's crazy like why wouldn't you be real." Pauly said I nod my head in agreement.

" As soon I got off the phone there's probably line an 85% chance of her not coming." Vinny says " I'm so sorry Vinny." I said " it's alright." Vinny said.

Angelina, Jose, Sam and Ron walk in " oh what up how was dinner?" Pauly asked " it was good how was your dinner." Sam says " it was good me and Bella are dating now." Pauly says I smile.

" Nice." Sam says I walked to my room and I changed into comfy clothes.

The girls were already asleep so I decided to tell them tomorrow I then head to bed.

| The Next Day |

I walked into the living room where everyone was " Yo Bella Angelina smashed Jose." Mike says " after smashing Vinny?" I asked laughing.

" Yep." Mike said " she's a player." I said walking into the kitchen and making myself a bowl of cereal.

Pauly, Ron and Jenni were going to work I was bored so I decided to go to lunch with Nicole and go shopping.

I take a bite out of my burger " So snooks I have something to tell you." I say " what is it?" She asked sipping her drink.

" Me and Pauly are dating." I said she squeals making me laugh " I'm so happy for you guys! you guys are going to have the cutest tan babies." Nicole exclaimed making me laugh more.

Nicole " Snooki"- I'm so glad Pauly and Bella are dating like finally, they are going to have the cutest tan babies.

" Your guys relationship will be amazing." Nicole said " Unlike Sam and Ron's." I said making us laugh.

After eating we go to this sex shop " I want to get another vibrator." I said looking around " You have Pauly." Nicole joked I laugh.

I bought this vibrator and lingerie set and we head back to the house.

" I'm going back to sleep." Nicole says changing and going to sleep.

I sit on the couch and I see Pauly, Jenni and Ron walk in " Hey baby." Pauly said kissing me.

" Hey handsome." I said kissing him back " how was work?" I asked " it was good." Pauly replied with a smile.

Jenni was pissed that Angelina didn't get Nicole up " I'll get her up." Pauly says going into the room.

He walks out with Nicole in his arms putting her on the beanbag I laugh.

Me and the girls go to our nail appointment since Jenni's boyfriend was coming.

************