Goin' South

Short interviews confessionals

| Isabella's POV |

I finished packing my last bag for Miami my brothers help carry my suitcases and bags to the car

Isabella " Bella"- I'm so excited for Miami I can't wait to go to the beach and go to the clubs and shake my ass. She says with a smile.

" Bye Bella have fun!" My mom says hugging me me and my family do a group hug I get in my car and I begin to drive away.

***********

I arrived in Miami and at the house " oh my gosh this looks cute." I said I get out the car grabbing my bags and suitcases from the trunk.

I close the trunk and car door and I walk into the house " oh my gosh I love it." I said with a smile and I look around the house.

I seen this room it had four beds I decided to room there so I unpack my stuff I finished unpacking.

I hear someone come in it was Mike and Pauly " Hi!" I exclaimed " Bella!" Pauly exclaimed we kiss each other on the cheek and hug.

" Mike!" I said hugging him " how are you?" Mike asked " I'm good." I replied with a smile " where are you rooming at?" Pauly asked " I'll show you." I said showing him the room.

" Oh that's nice you and the girls can room and Me, Mike and Vinny can room." Pauly says " sounds good." I replied with a smile.

Pauly D- Isabella looks beautiful like always and after we left seaside last year we hanged out more and I catched feelings for her she's just so beautiful.

I hear someone and I walk out " Hey." Angelina says I scoffed.

Isabella " Bella"- What the fuck is this bitch doing here.