Not So Shore

| Isabella's POV |

I was sitting on the couch " Bella I slept in Vinny's bed last night." Nicole said " oh my gosh really?" I said with a smile " yeah I was like wanna cuddle we were like cuddling and he's like take your panties off." Nicole explained I laugh.

" Bella you have no idea how big it was." Nicole said I laugh " I had fun." Nicole said making us both laugh.

Me and the girls expect sam we're going to the beach I really didn't want Angelina coming but whatever

" I wanna go on a boat an island filled with gorillas." Nicole said I set my towel down and I lay down.

" It's like amazing right now." Jenni says " I'm gonna be dark in like two minutes." Nicole said " I want another drink." Angelina says.

" Who made that drink you did Jen? What is it?" Angelina asked " a Ron Ron juice." Jenni replied " you still not talking to him?" Angelina asked.

" No." Jenni replied " he's still upset about the note he doesn't know that we did it." Nicole said " wait you guys wrote the note?" I asked.

" Yeah but it was for the best." Nicole says " if he tells me that you two told him that I wrote the note, we're gonna have a big problem." Jenni says.

" I'm not saying anything because I know she's going to go back to him anyways." I said.

" I never told him anything ronnie's saying you and Snooki did it." Angelina told Jenni.

" And what's she saying cause she'll believe anything." Jenni says " she goes, I don't know who to believe I don't believe Ron and I don't believe anybody in this house." Angelina says.

" Ha." Nicole said " I hate the fact that you guys think I would say something that never came out of my mouth. I never said anything about who did anything." Angelina says.

" Didn't you say at the dinner table about Ronnie dancing with a blonde chick?" I asked sarcastically Angelina scoffed.

" I'm actually mad how much like much low self-esteem the bitch has to stay with a guy like that." Jenni says " she's head over heels in love with him." Angelina says.

" Nah she just wants a boyfriend she thinks she needs one so she'll pick any guy but once he fucks another bitch she will go back to him anyways that's the type of girl." I said.

| Later |

The girls expect Me and Sam were outside talking Nicole walked inside " you both don't have hearts." Nicole mumbled " what did you just say?" Sam asked.

" Not you Sam." Nicole said walking to her room " That's fucked up you can't even give us five seconds of your time." Jenni says.

" Don't send Angelina in here to get involved in anything." Sam says " A watch your fucking tone and b it wasn't fucking so if you want to get pissy I don't give a fuck I'm doing it for that fucking girl she wants to talk to you!" Jenni yelled.