At The End of the Day

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT 18+

| Isabella's POV |

" Biggest liar I've ever met in my life." Ron says walking outside.

" How many times you hook up with Arvin?" Ron asked.

" Tell me the truth, cause he's on the phone right now, and he told me that you guys hook up." Ron says.

" Ron it's funny how you're believing mike and trusting him after just a few weeks ago you were saying how you were gonna call Mike out and that you want to put him in his place." I said.

" Because Arvin said so." Ron says " so what? Arvin is just like mike he's a fucking douche bag." I said.

Sam gets up and heads inside to talk to Arvin.

I head inside " Hello? Arvin why are you causing problems, saying I made out with you?" I hear sam say.

" No, Arvin it was never like that." Sam says " This is crazy." I said taking a sip out of my water.

" I know right." Pauly says he wraps his arm around my waist " So glad our relationship isn't like Sam and Ron's." Pauly says making all of us laugh.

" This is going to be an interesting dinner." Pauly says everyone was helping out with dinner.

******************

" All right, guys, I know it's been a long summer, but." Vinny says " salute!" Pauly exclaimed we all raise our cups up.

" At the end of the day, we're all together. Love you." Vinny says " Salute!" We cheered.

" I'm, like, excited about going out tomorrow tonight." Deena says " same." I replied taking a bite out of my food.

" Oh, hell yeah." Jenni says " wait, so can we bring two or three?" Deena asked.

" Three that's my word you can bring three people no family members." Pauly stated.

*****************

The next night, we were all going to the barbecue.

We arrived and I see my mom " Mom!" I exclaimed hugging her " hey sweetie how are you?" My mom asked

" I'm good I missed you!" I said " I missed you too!" My mom replied.

I then see my brother " Mark!" I exclaimed " Hey Bella!" Mark says and we hug.

And then I see my best friend Valentina " Val!" I exclaimed and we hug.