Boardwalk Blowups

| Isabella's POV |

I was in the kitchen eating some grapes as Vinny walks in " Just to let you know I might be getting fired." Vinny says " oh gosh what did you do." I say with a laugh.

" I took the boss's girl and made out with her." Vinny says " oh my gosh Vinny." I said we laughed " well it was good knowing you." Vinny says jokingly we laugh.

| Later |

Mike's sister Melissa came " Hi I'm Isabella or Bella!" I exclaimed " Melissa!" She replied we hug.

Afterwards we all started to get ready to go out to headliners.

" You look good." Pauly says " thank you!" I replied with a smile straightening the last piece of my hair and turning the straightener off.

Pauly D- Isabella is the most gorgeous girl in the house she's very beautiful. He says with a smile.

We all go in the cabs to headliners once we arrived at headliners we all started dancing and drinking.

I was making out with this guy his name was Austin I grind against him we were all having a good night.

I got Austin's number " Bella we're leaving." Pauly says " alright bye Austin." I said with a smile we kiss each other on the cheek.

We go in the cabs Mike wanted to go to karma so Nicole tested her friend Mike to see if he wanted to go to karma with mike to meet girls and her friend jumps out the cab.

" I hate guys I'm turning lesbian I swear." Nicole says " unbelievable huh snooks? So hard to find a good man these days that's why I date women." Pauly said making me laugh.

We were back at the house Me, Nicole and Melissa were eating pizza

Sam walks downstairs " did Ronnie leave?" Sam asked " I think he went to karma." Melissa says " he went to karma?" Sam asked.

" I think so." Melissa replied " guys are all the same, and I put money on it he brings home a bitch and got to her tonight on purpose." Sam says I take a bite out of my pizza slice.