Just Another Day at the Shore

| Isabella's POV |

I crotch down to Nicole who was holding her face and crying " Nicole it's okay calm down." I said comforting her.

Me, Sam and Jenni carry her to the bathroom I wipe the blood off her mouth.

" Who the fuck hits a girl like that!" Nicole shouted sobbing " she's bleeding all over." Jenni says " please cause I can't even feel my lip." Nicole says.

" No just relax don't even talk you're fine I missed the whole thing I'm so sorry." Sam says " oh my god!" Nicole said sobbing.

" Oh my God please don't tell me I have missing teeth." Nicole says " no you don't it's okay snooks I promise." I said comforting her as i help wipe the blood.

Vinny walks in " calm down." Vinny says " where's the blood coming from?" Vinny asked " her mouth." We replied.

" you have a little cut right there and that's it." Vinny says " it's in my fucking gun." Nicole sobbed Vinny was comforting her I hold her hair back as she spits in the sink.

Me, Jenni and Nicole go to the medical exam to look at her " when you get back to your room, what you can do is you can stick 'em in the freezer, put it back on you know wait about 20 minutes in between and you shouldn't have any swelling or anything." The medical examiner says.

We then walk back to the house Nicole walks straight to her room " she doesn't want to talk to anyone her mouth is pretty fucked up." Jenni says.

I walked to the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips and I open it I sit at the kitchen counter eating my chips.

Everyone goes to their rooms Pauly walks over to me " Bella, when we were outside mike was trying to creep on some girl Jackie." Pauly says.

" he's such a dick he doesn't even about snooks getting punched all he cares about is getting pussy." I said rolling my eyes.

" Exactly our roommate gets punched and you're trying to creep on a girl." Pauly says I nod my head in agreement and put the chips away.

I walk to my room laying in my bed I see Nicole sleeping I put the blanket over me and I go to sleep.

| The Next Day |

" Bella Ron's family is here and they are cool." Jenni says as I walked into the kitchen " alright." I said I walk outside.

I introduced myself to his parents and brother and they were pretty cool.

| Later |