Deja Vu All Over Again

This chapter contains Sexual Content 18+

| Isabella's POV |

We all head in the cab " These fucking fake people that slap me in the face and tell me to fucking go home." Nicole ranted.

" Fuck him." Jenni says " Dude, Mike is a fucking douche bag you're my best friend and we're supposed to have an amazing time together, and he fucking ruined it." Nicole says.

" No he didn't." Ryder says " he did." Nicole replied " how did he ruin it? We're still here." Ryder says.

" Told me to fucking go home and slapped me in my cheek." Nicole says.

" So? we're still here we can still go back to the house we can still have fun." Ryder said.

***********

We all walk inside Vinny was showing Ramona around they go to his room.

| The Next Day |

I was making myself a bowl of cereal as Mike walks in " Hey Bella I wanted to apologize for getting in your face I just wanted to round everybody up and leave." Mike says.

" But you didn't have to get in my face." I said taking a bite out of my cereal " I'm sorry." Mike says " it's alright." I replied he gives me a hug.

************

I walk outside and I see Nicole crying " Boo what's wrong?" I asked giving her a hug " Ryder left." Nicole sobbed I give her a hug.

" I'm sorry babes you'll see her in a week." I said " I wanna go home." Nicole cried " Hey you don't need to go home you will see her in a week I love you. I know you miss your family and friends but you will see them in a week we are all here for you." I said.

" Thank you Bella I love you." Nicole says " you're welcome I love you too." I said wiping her tears Vinny walks out to comfort her.

************

Me, Jenni and Nicole were outside " Just imagine all the gorillas in Miami are gonna be at one location tonight." Jenni says.

" We're going to space?" Nicole asked " we're going to space." Jenni says making Nicole squeal I laugh and smile.

*************

We all started to get ready for space I straighten my hair and I do my makeup.