Girls Like That

| Isabella's POV |

I walk in Pauly's room seeing Him and Mike carrying a mattress " what are you guys doing?" I asked " Taking Angelina's bed out of here." Pauly said I laugh.

Isabella " Bella"- I'm so relief that Angelina is gone she started drama so I'm just glad she's gone and that I got to beat her ass.

***********

Later i was helping cooking dinner I walk in the girl's room to see a lobster in the water.

" What the hell are you guys doing." I said laughing " We're saving the lobster." Nicole says " what the hell did you do?" Pauly said walking in.

" We're trying to save it." Nicole says " you're not gonna save it bro." Pauly says " it goes in salt water you idiot." Vinny says.

" Take him out!" Jenni said I laugh " we want to name him Charlie." Jenni says " well Charlie's dead!" Pauly playfully shouted.

" Charlie's freaking dead now!" Pauly says I laugh and walk out, we continue to cook dinner.

Dinner was finally done we all sit down at the table " Jenni want to say grace?" Mike asked.

" I know, right? Right after Angelina leaves. We're thankful that, uh, there's still eight of us left. What else? And at the end of the day, no matter what problems that we have were together." Jenni says.

" We're a family I think we're closer." Mike says " I'm very happy." Nicole says " so to our first real family dinner." Vinny says.

" Little celebration." Mike says popping the champagne bottle open.

" Cheers to family." Mike said " the real family." Nicole says we all raise our cups up cheering.

Me, Jenni and Nicole were outside " So how do you guys feel about Sam?" Nicole asked " I don't like her." Jenni says.

" Since, like, the bad bitch is out of the house, I feel like we're a family again." Nicole says " don't you wanna squash it cause I do." Nicole said.

" Don't you want to squash it? Cause I do." Nicole says " I do and I don't." Jenni says.

" So do you want to talk to her?" Nicole asked " Nicole you can do whatever you want, but I would never be friends with that girl for what she did. She believed Angelina over her real friends and she decided to fight me instead of talking to me so so whatever you want I won't be mad but I'm not talking to her." I said getting up and walking inside.

• Author's POV •

Sam, Nicole and Jenni were sitting on the couch Nicole and Sam were talking about the whole note situation.

" I got so pissed because Angelina told me it was Isabella's idea." Sam says " wait what it wasn't Bella's idea." Nicole says " that's what Angelina told me." Nicole said " Angelina is a liar. Isabella didn't even know we wrote the note until everything went down." Nicole says.

Sammi " Sweetheart"- I feel bad I fought Bella because what Angelina told me. But I still had some other anger towards her which made me fight her as well.

• Isabella's POV •

The next night, Nicole was on the phone with her friend Ryder and I guess Ryder was drunk.

" Bella can you talk to her she's being dumb right now." Nicole says I grab the phone " Hi babes, you have to be at JFK no later than 7:30."I say.

After talking to her I hand the phone back to Nicole.

| The Next Day |

I was sitting on the couch as Nicole's friend Ryder was here " Hi." I greeted her with a smile hugging her " how are you?" I asked " I'm good!" Ryder said with a smile.

| Later |

We all started to get ready to go out we were going to klutch.

We arrived at klutch and I was dancing with Pauly I grind against him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We arrived at klutch and I was dancing with Pauly I grind against him.

I dance with the girls as well I was on the couch shaking my ass with Nicole.

We were all having a good time I take a sip out of my drink moving my hips to the music.

I was dancing with Pauly he spins me around and I grind my ass against him we were kissing and mike was being aggressive with this chick.

" Can you stop I'm like begging you." The girl said " Mike you need to calm down." I said " I'll do what I want." Mike says I sighed.

Me and Pauly were making out his arms wrapped around my waist he begins to tongue fuck me.

We were all having a good time I was dancing with the girls and mike was trying to get everyone to leave.

" Come on let's go." Mike says " no I don't want to leave now we don't have to leave because you're not getting any girl's." I said " fine then fuck you!" Mike shouted getting in my face.

" Don't get in her face mike." Pauly says mike scoffed and walked away " you okay?" Pauly asked " no he's a fucking asshole." I said.

| The Next Night |

We were all going out to tantra.

We started to dance I take a shot and me and the girls were dancing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We started to dance I take a shot and me and the girls were dancing.

I fist pump we were all having a good time Vinny's chick Ramona was here.

Mike was watching Vinny and Ramona I raise an eyebrow and he was just being an asshole the whole night.