-ˏˋ Episode 44 ˊˎ₊❏

"No, NO, NO, NO, NO!" I screamed, my breathing heavy as I sat on my bed trying to catch my breath.

When I got home? I questioned myself!I looked around the room, confirming it was indeed my room.

"Jimin oppa?" I mumbled as I started to cry.

"JIMIN OPPAAAA!" I screamed, holding onto my hair and slapping myself multiple times.

"Why, why, why! WHYYYY?" I SCREAMED.

"Aerin?" I heard his voice. I looked up and saw him with a concerned look on his face.

"Oppa?""Yes, it's me! What happened?" He said, and I slapped myself more.

"You are hallucinating, Aerin! Wake up!" I said, slapping myself.

"Aerin?" Jimin oppa said as he sat beside me, gently holding the hand that was slapping my face.
"Huh?" I said, a wave of shivers lingering over me.

"TAEHYUNG OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled and started to cry out loud.

Now I'm seeing things, huh? Just this evening, Jimin oppa died, and we all buried him.

Soon, Taehyung oppa and my other brothers entered the room with concerned looks, and Jin oppa came in with a frying pan. I don't know why he sleeps with a frying pan.

"What happened, Aerin!" Taehyung oppa asked, and I immediately got up, jerking my hand from the possible ghost of Jimin oppa, and ran towards Taehyung oppa.

"Oppa! He... Jimin oppa... He is here!"I said, crying harder as I buried my face into his chest.He caressed my back to calm me. "I know, Aerin!" He said.

"Am I hallucinating?" I asked, looking up at his face.

He looked like he was examining my expressions."No, Aerin!" He said, and I pulled away.

"Huh?" I asked."He is here, Aerin!" He said, turning me around to show me Jimin oppa, who was sitting on my bed with a confused look.

"He... He... How... Oppa... What is going on...???" I said.Taehyung oppa held my shoulders from the back and gave them a little reassuring tap before taking me to Jimin oppa.

"He is here, Aerin, look!" He said as I stood in front of Jimin oppa. I kneeled down on the floor in front of Jimin oppa, who was sitting on the bed.

I kept my head on his lap and cried. "Oppa! Th-thank you... You are... You are alive, oppa!" I cried harder.

He caressed my head, and I felt a presence kneeling beside me, probably Taehyung oppa, who started to caress my back.

"What would happen to me, Aerin?" Jimin oppa asked me while I still couldn't believe that it's true.

"Oppa, you were shot... Then... then you died... Then they," I pointed at my other brothers, "they... They buried you and... And you left me alone... You broke the promise!" I cried harder, burying my face in my palms.

"You probably had a bad dream, Aerin. Look, I didn't break my promise!" Jimin oppa reassured me, looking into my eyes. I moved a little and cupped his face in both my hands while caressing his cheeks with my thumbs, his warm skin making me at ease.

"You... You are alive?" I asked, still caressing his cheeks. He held my hands, bringing them to his lips and kissing both my palms. Cupping his face with my hands, he said, "I'm alive, Aerin. You just slept. Remember, you locked yourself in your room? After dinner, you wanted to sleep in your room? You just had a bad dream!" He said as he let go of my hands and cupped my face, kissing my forehead.

As he kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes and cried aloud. He hugged me, pulling me closer to his chest and soothing my back."Shhh... sleep, I'm with you. Okay, just sleep," he said, gently laying me down next to him and embracing me.