-ˏˋ Episode 12ˊˎ₊❏

It was the third day of her periods now, her periods lasts 7 days minimum and maximum 10 days!

Her cramps are right now so bad, she is crying while her brothers are trying to calm her down again.

"Aerin my baby please eat this! You haven't ate anything since morning!" Jin said to her while forwarding a spoon full of soup, she turned her head other side while crying and holding her stomach.

"Look we can't give you any medicine on empty stomach! You have to eat something, please a little bit!" Hoseok requested while holding her one hand in his.

"Oppa!" She groaned in pain and curled up on jimin's lap as he was holding her on his lap.

"Ok if you don't wanna drink soup then drink this hot chocolate!" Taehyung said getting into the room with a hot chocolate mug and some cookies.

He kept the tray on the side table and jimin made her sit on his lap.

"Keep this on your stomach!" Jungkook said getting into the room with heat packs and sat beside her on the bed as he pulled her shirt a bit before she can give any excuse and put that on her stomach and set her shirt.

Taehyung brought his hand which was holding a cookie near her mouth and said "eat it please!" He said and she opened her mouth to eat and took a small bite.

Dried tears can be seen on her cheeks, seeing her red eyes they were feeling hurt, she was eating as she sniffed and chew the cookie, then taehyung brought the mug near her face and said "now drink this!" And she drank a bit of it.

He then again gave her a cookie to eat and then again hot chocolate, this went until the hot chocolate mug was finished and now only cookies were left.

"Eat!" Taehyung said bringing the cookie to her mouth, "no oppa!" She said in a low voice.

"Please!" Hoseok requested.

"I can't!" She said in low voice again.

"Ok ok! Now take this!" Jin said giving her the painkillers.

She gulped them and jimin made her lie down on his laps again.

After sometime hoseok came with a wet towel and started to wipe her face, she had no energy left to say anything so she let him do what he is doing.

After he wiped her face, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead to which she weakly smiled.

The pain was getting less right now, jimin caressed her hair and she fell asleep in his arms.

The boys let out a heavy sigh, and started to set the mess that was created in the room.

Taehyung took the dishes downstairs, Jungkook set her table on which the dishes were kept, hoseok kept the bags in which chocolates and snacks are beside her bed, RM put the duvet on both of her and jimin.

Yoongi came and laid beside her on her right and on her left was already jimin.

They all left the room after setting it and closing the lights.

Yoongi slept in no time while jimin was still caressing her hair, her head was on his right arm and he was side hugging her while his left hand was caressing her hair, slowly unknowingly he also slept.

Downstairs
The other boys were sitting in the living room exhausted.

"I wish I could take all her pain away!" Taehyung said letting out a sigh.

"Only if that was possible, I would have took all her pain long ago!" Hoseok said massaging his temple in frustration.

"Why girls have to go through that much!" Jungkook said sadly as everyone sadly hummed..