-ˏˋ Episode 33 ˊˎ₊❏

(hey guys welcome to ending episodes, it might take a few episodes to end but i am sure it will end soon enough then you imagine! sad huh? well let me tell you i won't disappoint you with the story ending! i love this book so yeah we can say i'm doing this to make my self happy {well not} but just imagine Hehehahha, i hope i made you hapPy with the story that i've posted till now and i'm so sure that i'll be not disappointing you guys EVERRR)

ENJOY READING-

EPISODE 31 AND 32 HAS BEEN EDITED! THE PLOTS AND SCENES ARE CHANGED SO GO QUICK READ AND REVIEW!

NEXT day:
AERIN'S POV:

yesterday we went for shopping, and to be really truthful i enjoyed it alot! like who would not enjoy when yoongi oppa suddenly thought to be savage and all, seokjin oppa was busy making dad jokes to which we laughed like crazy as in return yoongi oppa would reply something savage to him!

taehyung oppa, jimin oppa and jungkook oppa were behaving little strange yesterday and their mood was also off, so i tried to make them happy which worked because the reason was me telling them we'll go today on a brother-sister date! just four of us!

so right now i'm brushing my teeth in the bathroom! washing my face before wiping it dry with a towel i got out of the bathroom. here comes a chimpanzee! with his hair flying up, being already mess he is, his face has some black shit that scared the shit out of me making me scream!

"ahhhh!"
"YAH it's me"
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID WITH THAT DAMN FACE OF YOURS?"

"it's charcoal mask! AND how many times i said no cursing?" he said.
"i don't remembe-" i made a thinking face and he cut me off saying "should i make you remember it?" here come the whole zoo to dance party in my damn stomach.

"huh?" he said more like warned me, he took a step ahead and i took a step back, step forward, step back, step forwar-"yah" i yelled making him stop at his track!
"what do you think you are doing eunwoo oppa?"
"i'm warning you this last!" he said and took another step forward! that's it! i fall back on my back on the bed because there was no way for me to step back because of this bad bed!

i tried to sit back up but eunwoo oppa hovered over me, no no no i must be dreaming. THE HECK I'M NOT!

his one leg between my legs one beside my right leg, his one hand held my left hand and other rested onto my right side on the bed! damn he's looking hawt! okay stop staring at him aerin don't be intimidated by him! don't don't don't!

"opp- ehh" i whimpered as he held me by my waist!
"i'm warning you aerin! don't curse ever again! i don't like those girls who curse!" he said before his hand travel onto my face, making small circle around my temple, making my eyes go wide! not that i regret! but it's just not the right time! like our feelings are mutual i know! but we aren't in a relationship or in a commitment!

"opppppppe" i tried speaking but he put his hand on my mouth stopping me to speak further! his hand is tightly pressed on my mouth, is he trying to choke my lips? it's not even possible why is he even trying and wasting his time and energy on it!

he is staring at my face, it's like he is finding something on my face! but what is he finding on my damn face? it's not his drawer or something! IT'S MY FACE!

i felt his hand which was on my right slowly move under my shirt, wait excuse me sir.
i tried stopping him by holding his hand with my free hand only for him to hold my both hand now in his left hand!

*knock knock*
oh shit what do i do? i glanced at the door by the side of my eyes i can see it's clearly UN FUCKING LOCKED! we are so doomed!
"mmmmmm" i tried speaking, he tighten his grip! this mister with mask all over his face wants to play "risk or risk" game! what does he think of himself? huh!

I shake my hand which were held by him, he is totally laying up on me! I'M NOT YOUR BED SIR! NOR I'M YOUR DRAWER.

He slowly close his face to mine, now I am left up with no choice but to kick this son of a chimpanzee!

i slowly, i mean not slowly though, but enough to NOT break his future! kicked him with my right leg, which was unfortunately between his legs! making him go away from me yelping in pure pain, holding onto his future.
"is there a problem guys?" taehyung oppa? oh damn i'm so dead! no wait eunwoo oppa is so damn dead!

he sat there on the ground glaring me! "oppa is here! what do you want? getting us caught?" i whisper yelled! "they'll find it out eventually!" he whisper yelled back and there was another knock on the door and we both hear some whispers from outside which i absolutely cannot understand!

"guys you are making us worried!" jimin oppa said desperately knocking on the door!
"WE ARE COMING IN AERIN!" jungkook oppa yelled before barging into the room! i looked anywhere but them! eunwoo oppa got up from the floor and went towards the bathroom! not before glaring at them!

"what's with him?" taehyung oppa asked jimin oppa and he shrugged his shoulder as 'i don't know bitch'.
"you ready?" jungkook oppa asked me sitting on the bed.
"no, just give me 5 more minutes. i got caught up with some IMPORTANT WORK" i said emphasizing the word 'important work' purposely, screaming it out so he 'the chimpanzee' can hear me out!

"I CAN HEAR YOU MOCKING ME AERIN!" he yelled from the bathroom making me huff folding my hands up on my chest! "whatever!" i mumbled rolling my eyes as i passed by taehyung oppa to get my clothes from my bag!

i got my clothes and went towards the bathroom! knocking on the door i purposely yelled "you getting out or what?" my brothers closed their ears and eyes in frustration!

"nope! i'm taking a bath!" he replied making me want to tie him with his own intestine to choke him out! but guess what? i love him a lot to do it!

I angrily went to where my brothers were now sitting on my bed and said "close your eyes, i'm gonna change here!" i said as i was about to get my shirt off of me but jimin oppa held my hands, taking me to a corner followed by jungkook and taehyung oppa!

"your brain is out of order! so listen to me!" jimin oppa said making me stand at the corner and turning around just two steps ahead of me! taehyung and jungkook oppa did the same as if making a small room to cover me up!

i smiled up at their backs and started to change, finally after a hustle i got changed! yeah it surely was a hustle! like how you want me to change in such a short space? but anyways i did it!

"i'm done!" i said as they turn around to look over at me! they smiled!
"ok ok now let's go! i know i'm pretty!"
"always" jimin oppa said placing a kiss on my forehead!
"what's with you all kissing me today?"
"huh?" jungkook oppa
"ha?" taehyung oppa
"has anybody kissed you before me, today?" jimin oppa said now i realized i'm doomed!

"no- hahaha no no who- who will do Hahaha!" i said laughing nervously and then making myself straight! "lets go?" i said making my way out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------it's a short update i know! but i'm going to upload long chapter soon i promise! please vote if you like it and comment down your opinions! Should I stretch it a little more? Or end it? I don't know! Please tell me so I can't think about it!

Love you all!

VOTE