-ˏˋ Episode 35ˊˎ₊❏

EPISODE 31 AND 32 HAS BEEN EDITED! THE PLOTS AND SCENES ARE CHANGED SO GO QUICK READ AND REVIEW!

ENJOY READING

BACK TO HOTEL (HALLWAY)

JIMIN POV:
we reached the hallway where are rooms were designated, there we saw yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung discussing somethings, aerin was holding onto my hand since we left the park. we went near to hyung and they look at us and then at aerin with a smile.

"Hey aerin, how are you feeling now?" namjoon hyung asked her kneeling infront of her and taking her hands in his! I smiled up at them before moving towards yoongi hyung who was also smiling at them.

"Hyung, i need to talk to you!" I whispered and he nodded, i motion taehyung and jungkook to come with me and they nodded.

Yoongi hyung went inside his room and welcomed us in as well closing the door before locking it he turned around and saw us with serious face.

"what's with that face? go and have a seat there!" he said motioning towards bed, i went towards the bed followed by others! and we sat down on it.

"hm? tell me what's bothering you all?" yoongi hyung said taking a seat in front of us on the chair.

"Hyung, it's a bit serious! don't act immediately if you are not really sure about how to handle it okay" I said and he gave me a 'are you done look'

Now how am I supposed to explain that my daughter likes 'someone' and probably that 'someone' likes her back and you were the one who put them in the same damn room and now i'm worried about her? am i going to say this? heck yeah I AM GOING TO SAY THIS BITCH! KISS MY ASS IF YOU CAN!

"Actually there is someone aerin really likes?" I said and his eyes widened! he looked panicked! It was like there were no words left for him to speak!

"w-who?" He asked not being able to even ask the whole situation!

"eun-woo hyung" Jungkook replied and we saw yoongi hyung releasing the breath he was holding for so long!

"you scared the shit outta me" he sighed shaking his head.

"huh?" we all said the same, i looked over at taehyung and jungkook and saw them looking at me with the same confused face.

"how did you guys found out?" he asked and jungkook replied "aerin told us herself!" and there was a smile on yoongi hyung's face.

"I knew about it!" He said making our shocking faces turn into more shocked one!
"but i was the first one aerin told this about!" I said and he chuckled!

"Aerin didn't told me"
"then?" taehyung asked.

"Eunwoo told us!"
"us?" we whisper yelled.

"yeah, it was back then i don't know like 6 or 8 months ago?" he said

"8 mOnTHs" we yelled and he closed his eye and ears.

"stop shouting!" he said glaring at us!

"why weren't we informed about it?" I asked.

"because we knew you would act like this!" he said pointing at us!

"so?" I said
"so?" he asked

"hyungs also know about it?" I asked what i wanted to ask and he nodded leaving me in utter shock! why would they do this to us?