-ˏˋ Episode 38 ˊˎ₊❏

Aerin's POV:

Jimin oppa woke me up as today I have to join school! I'm nervous as I'm not going there for months....

This whole period I haven't contacted any of my friends as my sim and mobile both were changed as per my brother Yoongi oppa's order!

So they couldn't contact me! To be honest, I'm excited yet afraid to face them! How would I explain? What would I say? Will they still accept me as their friend?

I made my ponytail and grabbed my shoes. I went towards my bed to sit on it and started to wear my shoes!

I heard a knock on the door before it opened and there came Jimin oppa in my room! As I came into my room to change because he also needed to change!

"Aerin, let's go. Have breakfast, we are getting late!" He said as he came near me, and I stood up after finally tying my laces! "Yes, oppa, I'm ready," I said, giving him a salute. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Call us if you need anything. By saying anything, I mean anything, okay?" He said, holding me by my shoulder, a look of concern in his eyes. I blinked assuredly and said, "Okay," giving him a thumbs up.

"Stay near your friends. Even if you go to the washroom, take one of your female friends with you. Don't talk to strangers, and no more new friends, at least not until we do research on them! And yeah, if you drink anything, keep your eyes on the glass so someone doesn't mix anything in it! Always be attentive to your surroundings, and here, take it! Use it when you feel like it, okay?" He gave me a small pocket knife, and I hummed and took it from him, keeping it in my bag. "Ah, no! Not in your bag! Keep it always with you, in your pockets, okay?" I nodded and kept it in my skirt's pocket, saying, "Noted! And I'll do as you taught me, don't worry, oppa!" I said while giving him a thumbs up, and he held my thumb and said, "If any of them try to bully you or get close to you, what would you do?" He asked.

"I would call you or my other oppas!" He nodded and said, "But what else would you do if any of us won't reach you?" He asked, and I made a thinking face...

"Use the pocket knife I gave you. Rest assured, I'll ask Jungkook to teach you a little bit of self-defense. Till then, use it and be conscious of your surroundings, okay?" He said, cupping my cheeks, and I nodded. "Good!" He said and kissed my forehead once again, making me giggle. "Yah, oppa, let's go!" I said as I ran out of the room and went straight towards the dining area downstairs and saw all of my brothers there already sitting and waiting for us!

"What took you both so long?" Seokjin oppa asked me as Jimin oppa also stood beside me. He pulled out a chair for me to sit, and I giggled before sitting on my seat and said, "He was telling me some rules to follow!" I said, and Jimin oppa looked at me with a shocked look on his face as now all of my brothers were looking at him, and said, "RULES?" They said it at once, making me confused, and then I giggled, understanding what they meant!

"No, I didn't! Yah, Aerin, don't lie!" Jimin oppa sulked, and Taehyung oppa glared at me because he hates lies! "Okay, okay, he was telling me to be conscious of my surroundings and told me to call him or you all to help me if I'm stuck somewhere or between someone!" I said, and all nodded!

"Let's eat now!" Yoongi oppa said, and we all started to eat our breakfast!

At School:

I entered the school with my brothers as now all the stares were on me! Some girls were screaming their names, and some were gossiping around!

"Don't listen to them, let's go, hm?" Taehyung oppa said from behind me as he held me by my shoulders!

We walked towards our locker room and stopped near my locker!