-ˏˋ Episode 29 ˊˎ₊❏

"Jimin and taehyung!" Seokjin oppa said as he passed the keys to them and both of their faces fell onto the ground.

"We are sharing rooms?" Taehyung oppa asked pointing at him and Jimin.

"Yes you are! Now get aside!" Yoongi oppa said!

"Hoseok and Jungkook!" Seokjin oppa said and I got sad!

I'm not sharing the same room as, Jimin, taehyung and Jungkook oppa?

Now how will I tease them? Okay then let's just tease my other oppa for the time being then!

"Me and namjoon!" Seokjin oppa said.

"Me and Yoongi oppa?" I asked, and seokjin oppa shook his head denying!

"I'll not sleep alone!" I said a little loud and they all looked at me with so done faces!

"You and Eunwoo!" Seokjin oppa said and I'm doubting I'm dead and am in heaven, but in real it's impossible this to happen!

"Hah! You liar!" I scoff with a fake laugh.

"I'm not lying! Yoongi will sleep alone!" Seokjin oppa said, now realizing the fact that all my brothers and Eunwoo's mouth are hung open with shocks!

"EXCUSE ME" Jimin oppa interfere.

"you are excused!" Yoongi oppa replied leaving the conversation and moving out with his suitcase to wherever our rooms are!

"I'll sleep with Eunwoo!" Taehyung oppa said with a proud face!

"WHAT THE- What do you mean sleep? He is not gay! Are you gay Eunwoo oppa?" I yelled at taehyung oppa not loud enough but enough for my brothers to hear, Eunwoo oppa was disgusted and shook his head aggressively!

"Look!" I nod to Eunwoo oppa direction as all my brothers now glared at taehyung oppa!

"You stupid little question mark! I didn't mean it that way! I mean I'll share the room with him!" Taehyung oppa said and I kept my hands on my waist and squinted my eyes!

"No, that's not happening!" Seokjin oppa said.

Hoseok and namjoon oppa were okay and we're smiling while looking at me, I blushed as soon as I saw Eunwoo oppa staring at me, and looked down!

"I'm not letting this happen!" Jungkook oppa came up to me and was about to hold my hand when,
"Dare to go opposite to my decision and you'll know the consequences!" Yoongi oppa said from behind me, huh when did he came? He got my suitcase in his hand and went away once again but this time with my suitcase!

"Whyyyyy!" Jimin oppa sulkily said!

"I think we should leave to our rooms then?" Hoseok oppa said and we all nodded.

Our room are in the same corridor!

First room is Yoongi oppa's, then, namjoon, mine, Jimin, seokjin oppa's!

We all entered our rooms!

And guess what? It's the king size bed we have!

"Hehe!" I nervously laughed.

"They must've given us the wrong keys! Let's go tell Yoongi oppa to give us the correct key!" I said as I was about to go but "wait, I got a text from Yoongi hyung!" He said as I turned around to look at him.

"He said they didn't have the rooms for separate beds so that's why it's all king sized beds!"

"What?" I asked

"Now?" I asked

"Now what? I'll sleep on the couch then!" Eunwoo oppa replied.

"No no no no no!" I said shaking my hands as no.