-ˏˋ Episode 13ˊˎ₊❏

Aerin pov:
School is over now I'm going towards my oppa's car.

There I saw my four brothers standing at the car Parking probably waiting for me!

"Why are you so late? Come on let's go!" Jungkook oppa said just as I reached the car, as we all nodded and got in the car and drove off to home.

"Helloooo!" I yelled getting into the house.

"Hello! Go and change your clothes! Lunch is already ready!"
Mrs han said as we all nodded and went to our rooms.

After taking bath changing my clothes I got downstairs for lunch.

We all ate lunch while talking and laughing like normal days.

A/n pov:

"Hey aerin! I got to know that there was a new student in your class?....A boy?" Namjoon asked sitting in the living room.

"Umm yeah!" She said awkwardly.

"What's his name?" Namjoon asked.

"Sam!" She said .

"Oh! Just don't be too close to him, Jungkook told me he didn't like that boy so be reserved aerin!" Namjoon said .

"Hmm oppa! He was new student and he sat beside me on his first day so he only knew me that's why he was all day with me, I think he don't have any friends!" She said.

"It's okay if he is your friend but still be reserved and don't be so close to him, you know what I mean?" Namjoon said.

"Yes oppa I understand and I'll never break your trust I promise!" She said as he smiled and patted her head.

"Today do you feel any pain?" Namjoon asked casually.

"No today I haven't felt any pain!" She said.

Namjoon sighed in relief.

"Here we goooo!" Yoongi said in a cheerful mood with ice creams in his hands.

"Uwahh!" She said happily after looking at the ice creams.

"Boysss!" Yoongi yelled as maknae line came into the living room.

"Let's eat ice cream!" Yoongi said as all happily sat on their respective seats.

"Ummm it's good!" Aerin said eating ice cream as all giggled.

After eating ice cream the whole day went like this happily with laughters and giggles.

Next day.
At school

"Hey aerin!" Sam yelled as soon as he saw aerin.

He came running towards her, and hugged her out of nowhere, and she stood their froze.

"Hello!" He greeted after pulling out of the hug and she stood there silent, she turned around and saw her three brothers giving death glares to sam and sam went away.

Jimin saw that her eyes are teary so he immediately ran to her and kneeled Infront of her taking her hands in his.

"What happened? Did he do something while hugging you? Why are you crying?" Jimin asked seeing him like this other two boys also ran towards her.

"Tell us!" Taehyung said in angry voice and she flinched and sobs looking at him with teary eyes, taehyung's eyes soften seeing her like this!

"Op-oppa!" She tried to speak but her sobs were not letting her.

"Don't cry, we are your oppa, okay we are here" Jungkook said.

"I-I didn't hugged him, I pro-mise, he was t-the one to hu-hug me!" She spoke somehow and Jimin quickly got up and hugged her.