16

A couple of minutes passed and Mark finished pouring the drinks down the sink. I sighed.

"I'm proud of you" he smiled. I smiled back. I felt like shit but him saying that made me feel proud of myself. An eight year old told me he's proud me wow, I really hit rock bottom.

He sat on the bed next to me. Thankfully I had gotten dressed just before Mark came in. "Wanna watch spongebob" I shrugged. "Hell yeah" he said cheering. What was taking Jungkook so long.

We were half way through spongebob when Jungkook walked in. He stared at me and then Mark. "I'm going to kill you" Jungkook growled. "Ahhhh" Mark screamed running from Jungkook. "What did he do" I asked laughing at them. "He took my keycard so the hotel people wouldn't let me back up" Jungkook said. Mark erupted into laughter as he ran out.

Jungkook sighed as he sat on his bed. "Fu©k sake" he said. "Awh come here baby" I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into him. He felt safe. "Cuddly bear" I whispered. "I'm not a cuddly bear" he said frowning his eyebrows. "Yes you are, you're my cuddly bear" I said squishing his cheeks and kissing him.

"Here" he said handing me pain killers. "Finally" I whined. I saw a smirk appear on his face. He whipped the pain killers out of my hand. "Try walking" he said. "I am not getting up and walking" I said giggling. "Come on just try, I'll catch you if you fall" He said reassuringly. "Fine" I said. It hurts to just move.

I stood up and tried to walk. I didn't want to move. "Come on, let's shower" he said lifting me in the bridal style. "Ah ah ah" I whimpered. "You're not that sore" he laughed. "No seriously I am" I said glaring at him. "Why are you looking at me like that" he said confused. "Because this is your fault" I said. "How is it my fault" he said defensively. "Because you have a big d!©k" I glared at him. That maybe wasn't the best answer but fu©k it.

He turned on the water, "hotter or middle" he asked. "Hot" I said. "Great I'm going to be burned" he smiled sarcastically.

He put me in the shower. I felt the hot water run down my back. I closed my eyes. I felt better already. "Here take these" he said as he stripped. It was my medicine. I swallowed them and went back to peacefully feeling the hot water against my skin. Jungkook hopped in. "Ah ah ah" he said standing away from the water. "You're such a girl" I laughed. "That's scolding"    he said dramatically. "Okay" I giggled. I grabbed his hand. I decided to distract him to make him stand under it.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips against his. He pulled me close to him deepening the kiss. This kiss wasn't hot, it was more passionate, more slow. His touch gave me shivers. His kiss made me weak. He makes me feel wanted, and that's something I've only ever had with him.

I slowly pulled him under the water but he paid no attention. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine. "Y/N, I love you" he said. "I've always loved you and I don't think it's possible to love someone this much" he said honestly. "I love you too" I said kissing him again. "I will love you forever" I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. Like he wanted this moment to last forever. "Do you feel better" he whispered, making sure not to break the hug.

"Yeah, with you, I always feel better" I smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Now lets get clean, we reek of s€x and sweat" he smiled grabbing the shampoo. "You do, I don't" I said defensively. "Yes you do" he laughed. "Waters not so hot now is it" I smirked. "Still is, I just didn't want to break the kiss" he said. I giggled as he poured shampoo on my hair.

I got out of the shower and felt much better. I wrapped a towel around me. "I love you" Jungkook said pecking me on the cheek. I smiled while blushing. "I love you too" I said.