2

"I'm Y/N" I said kinda creeped out, shaking his hand resistantly. "Don't mind my husband, he's a bit forward sometimes" a woman smiled warmly at me as she walked down the stairs. "My name is Mrs Jeon" she smiled as she shook my hand.

"Y/N" I said as I smiled slightly at her. "You are stunning" she said looking at me. I blushed as all four of them stared at me.

"Here, I'll take you to your room" she said as I followed her up the stairs.

"Now my dear, Jungkook will be home shortly, make yourself at home" she said. "Mom where's my - Shirtssss" he said slowly noticing I was in the room. "I'm Taehyung" he said checking me out. "Is the new maid" he whispered. Mrs Jeon slapped him over the back of the head. "Don't be so rude" she said as Taehyung hissed, holding the back of his head.

"Apologize" she demanded angrily. "Sorry" he said as he walked out. "It's in your wardrobe" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ohhhh" I heard him say as Mrs Jeon rolled her eyes. I giggled gently, remembering my wound. "There's a TV but no phones" she said as she shut the door. I'm basically a prisoner.

I carefully lay on the bed. I couldn't stop worrying about Mark. I watched the vampire diaries and I could feel my eyes getting heavy. Before I knew it, I was asleep. I woke up to Mr Jeon opening the door. "Oh shit, I fell asleep" I said as I sat up. "Dinners ready" he said. I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting around the table. All heads turned towards me.

"This is Y/N" Mrs Jeon said as I stood awkwardly in front of them. "You already know me" Taehyung said. A dark brown haired man sat across the table and looked at me. His facial features were defined and he looked very intimidating. That was none other than Jeon Jungkook. He had a slight stubble from not shaving today and his bright green eyes pierced through me. He was tan and his jawline could cut you.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, you will call me Mr Jeon" he spoke coldly. I nodded out of fear. I sat down next to Taehyung and he looked at me and clenched his jaw.

Taehyung was like the complete opposite of Jungkook or Mr Jeon as he wants me to call him. Taehyung had light blonde hair and looked not at all intimidating. He was ok I guess.

"Jimin will be coming home in 2 weeks, I expect you guys to treat him with respect" Mr Jeon said demandingly to his sons. "Yes father" Taehyung said. I saw Mr Jeon  look at Jungkook angrily. Jungkook held his knife and fork in his hands, but he didn't move them.

"He's coming home" Jungkook growled angrily. I just kinda hid behind Taehyung. "Jeon Jungkook you will show respect to your own blood" Mr Jeon demanded slamming his fist down on the table. I shrieked as I remembered my father doing that when he got angry with me.

"Jimin maybe blood but he is definitely not my brother" Jungkook said as he cut into his steak. "That's it" Mr Jeon said standing up and grabbing Jungkook's collar. "Shit" Taehyung said. "Honey, he didn't mean it" Mrs Jeon said as Mr Jeon dragged Jungkook out of the room. "Where are they going" I whispered to Taehyung. "Probably the room" he said sighing. "What's that" I asked curiously. "It's where our dad takes us to punish us" Taehyung mumbled as he ate his food.

What the actual fuck I thought. The room?.

20 minutes had passed and they still weren't back. Mr Jeon walked in as he wiped the blood off of his hands with his handkerchief. "Sorry about that Y/N, my boys can be a bit rude sometimes" Mr Jeon said frustratedly. "Could I leave the table please" I asked as I finished the plate.