7

Y/N's POV:

It was weird, after I came back, Jungkook started acting all weird, he just avoided me most of the time. I'm not even going to think about it. Mark was clung to me.

"So Y/N, are you and Jungkook together yet" Mr Jeon asked curiously at the table around everyone. "No" Jungkook said quickly. "Let the girl answer" Mr Jeon said to Jungkook. "No we're not" I said putting down my knife and fork as i blushed. Mr Jeon stared at me questioningly.

"IMMM HOME" someone yelled making me jump in fear. Jungkook grabbed my hand to calm me down. Mr Jeon saw this.

Jungkook quickly took his hand back not realizing. He was acting so strange.

"My baby boyyy" Mrs Jeon said walking out.

I seen Jungkook grit his teeth in anger. I looked at him confused. "Where's my baby brothers" the person said from out in the hall. Taehyung looked at Jungkook worriedly. "I won't let him hurt you, he hasn't been back in years, I'm bigger and stronger" Jungkook said to Taehyung. Jungkook was muscle and Taehyung was muscle but Taehyung was skinny and short, not that short, but short.

Jungkook kept sitting down, fixing the tie on his suit. "Jungkook, Taehyung, come here" Mr Jeon yelled at them. But the man walked in first. He stared at Jungkook in shock. "Jimin" Jungkook's deep husky voice, growled in hesitation. "Jimin" Taehyung said.

Jungkook stood up and looked at Jimin. Jungkook was slightly looking down. "Well you've grown" Jimin said looking at him. "Jimin, this is Y/N" Mr Jeon said. I stood up and Jimin checked me out right in front of Jungkook.

I seen Jungkook try not to stab him right then and there. He breathed in slowly. "I'm Jimin" he said grabbing my hand to kiss it. I pulled it back. "Y/N" I said sitting down. Jimin stood there awkwardly as they all stared in shock that i pulled my hand away.

What" I said drinking. Mark stared at me. "Who's that" Jimin asked looking at Mark. "My son" I said. "So she's the maid" Jimin asked confused. "No I don't really know what she is actually" Mr Jeon said glaring at Jungkook but I didn't notice "So she's free" he smirked creepily. I awkwardly ate my dinner as Jungkook tried so desperately not to freak out.

Dinner was over and I walked upstairs to my room. Jungkook followed me in shortly. He looked upset. "What's wrong" I sighed, knowing he was going to answer with 'nothing, I'm fine'. "I don't know" he said staring at me. "Yeah yeah - wait what" I said staring at him. "I don't know but when Jimin stared at you like that, I wanted to kill him" he said clenching his fists frustratedly.

I was amazed that he was telling me, he didn't feel okay.

"You know...." I said walking over to him and putting my arms around his neck, pressing my forehead against his. "I'm all yours" I said smiling. He smiled back. And it was genuine. He didn't have his wall up. "Jungkook, tell me, what's wrong" I asked stroking his cheek.

He looked at me heartbroken. He looked back at the floor. "I don't deserve you" he said. "What of course you do" I said confused from where this was coming from.

He pressed his lips against mine. "I love you" he said as a tear ran down his cheek. "Is this what this was about" I giggled. But I really didn't know how I felt. I felt worried. I looked at him. "I love you too" I said seriously. "We can't - I can't" he said stepping back. And there's the wall again.

"What do you mean" I said angrily. "You can't just tell me you love me but that you can't be with me, that's bullshit" I yelled. Jungkook's face dropped as I yelled. "You need to run" he said. "Wait what" I said confused as to why he looked scared. "My dad said he'd kill you if I fell in love with you and he definitely heard that" Jungkook said in absolute terror locking the door.