5

I watched as he ran the towel under hot water to wash it and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. He looked like he was in a trance

He snapped out of it and continued what he was doing.

"Do you feel okay" he asked walking into my room. "I feel like a bunch of men bet the shit out of me" I groaned lying on my bed. "Your scars" he said lying next to me on the bed. "yeah" I sighed rolling over painfully onto my back.

He ran his finger along a massive scar I have on the side of me. "What's that from" he asked lying on his arm. "Hm you found the worst one" I said looking at it. "Worst?" He said. "Yeah, I had come home from school one day, that girl you let give you a blow job, she filled a condom with milk" I said and I saw Jungkook trying not to smile I sighed. "I was 14" I said my voice shaking as I remembered the dark day.

"He always checked my school bag. Always. My journal, copies, everything, obviously to make sure I hadn't told anyone he'd been abusing me" I said obviously. "He found the condom and called me a bunch of names, I can hardly remember them now but one of the words was whore. You whore he would snap at me as I lay on the ground basically fearing for my life" I said in a trance. Jungkook's small smirk quickly turned to anger.

"He grabbed me and brought me down to the basement, I was FORBIDDEN from the basement" I said making it clear. "He'd told me he would kill me if I ever went down there so now you know why 14 year old me was petrified" I whispered raising my eyebrows.

"He moved a bookshelf and there was a hallway, it was dark and there was no noise whatsoever" I said in disbelief at the memory. "There was a whole other fucking world down there that I didn't know about" I said shaking my head. "He was in a gang,the leader of one actually, small but cruel" I said biting my lip.

"He took me to a room and there was a poll in the middle of the room, he tied me to it and whipped me with a whip obviously, until I passed out" I shrugged.

"Have you got a smoke" I asked Jungkook interrupting my story. "Yeah here" he said handing me one and lighting it for me. I pressed my lips against the smoke and breathed it in. Heaven.

"Keep going" he said intrigued but disgusted at the same time. "There's nothing more to say, I passed out, woke up in my bedroom" I shrugged. He looked so disappointed. "What did you want to happen" I asked him. "I don't know what I was expecting" he said facepalming. I smiled at him and he stared at me.

"I can't do this" he said getting up and walking out. Okay then. I turned on the tv and about an hour later Mark ran in. "Hi buddy " I smiled happily. He looked at me upset. "What's wrong" I asked him pouting. "You have another owie" he said his lip quivering as he looked at me. He used to hate my dad hurting me. He's so precious.

"I'm fine I promise" I smiled. "Now tell me about school" I said signaling for him to sit up on the bed. "I don't wanna" he said angrily. "Why not" I said worriedly. "A boy pushed me" he said putting his bag down. "Oh I'm going to fucking - ow ow ow" I said forgetting I was hurt.

Taehyung came in. "Oh my god Y/N, What happened" he asked walking towards me. "Dad" I said shrugging like it was no big deal. Mark screamed and ducked under the covers. I laughed painfully as Taehyung watched. "No buddy, he's not here, he's gone, no more dad" I said looking under the covers. "Okay" he said pouting.

"He's afraid of your dad, why" Taehyung asked curiously. "Who the fuck do you think did this to me" I growled at him. "Sorry bad mood" I said holding my ribs. "Ohh shit" Taehyung said. "Yeah" I said.