Pt.52

An. Damn its been over a year I missed y'all, it's been 4 years since and my dumbass hasn't finished it yet like shit. Imma hope I can finish it one day sooner then later so imma cut hella fight scenes.

No pov:
Lets be real, everyone who was watching Y/n and 10 tails Obito fight were 'on the edge of their seats' metaphorically speaking. Obito successfully had Y/n pinned to the ground as the god tree was spawned, but we all know that was never going to fly. Y/n broke free while Yoi and Yami's chakra seeped through her skin. Her eyes darkened as she saw tail beast balls form and a red force field surround her allies.

"I wont let anyone die like this" Y/n whispered to herself exhaling and slightly shaking. Fighting Obito made her tired, low on chakra, and beat her up pretty good, but nobody could know how she felt, she needs to protect her loved ones and comrades. She turned to Naruto and Minato and gave them a look. With the 9 tails power every shinobi was coated in a protective layer of chakra

Meanwhile the white and black chakra that seeped (which was about 90% of what she had left not including a smaller reserve she kept for emergencies) though her skin and began to gather in-front of her forming a massive ball.
"Now it's time to end this" she said.
That massive ball of chakra then split creating multiple rays targeting the trees, the tail beast balls and Obito.

If you looked in from the outside of the force field that was put up you would have believed anyone could have survived, yet everyone did. The tree was devastated and Obito seemed to have been extracted from the tailed beast.

"Oh thank goodness everyone is ok..." Y/n said in a quiet tone before dropping to her knees. Sasuke ran over to her and catches her right before her body fully collapsed onto the ground.
"You did good Y/n"
"I hope so, but I'm so tired. I need to sleep if I want to fight again, good lord." She looked up at him smiling as she spoke.
Sasuke slightly chuckled at the statement as he looked up to see Naruto walking over towards Obito.
"Then sleep for a bit, you have a bit of time. Naruto is going to speak to Obito, we all know how long that takes." He looked back down to see the girl in his arms already sleeping.

Saucegay's Pov:
How can this damn girl fall asleep so quickly, she's so damn adorable.

Flashback-ish
As me and Itachi finished whooping Kabuto's ass and bring back that zesty snake man, the reanimation jutsu was reversing we said our goodbyes. But the last things he said were about Y/n

"Sauske, please take care of her for me. She deserves the world"
"I know she does" I answered back.
"Make sure you reassure her that shes doing good because she is so scared shes a fuck up when she is far from it. Make sure she's safe if she falls asleep because she gets nightmares and will make up shaking. If she's upset get her tea and dango and feed her lots. Ramen, chicken cesar salads, sweet potatoes and anything chocolate is her favourite. And please make sure she knows how much I love her, please dear brother." Itachi spoke with his forehead against mine.
"I will, I promise"

End of flashback-ish thing

"He loved you so much Y/n, and I love you to. I promise I'll take care of you." I said brushing her white locks out of her face.

No pov:
Naruto turned Obito good again. Well deep down he was always good, but he was blinded and misled. The man laid on the ground and contemplated until settling on how he could pay his dues to the world. His hands came together in-front of his chest. His penance, bring back all the lives that have been lost due to the war.

"Rinne....ugh" a jet black hand clawed at his chest.

To be continued...
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn