Pt.5

(4 months later) Y/n pov:
"Y/n!, are you ready for your last day at the Academy?" Dad asked
"Yep!" My cheerful attitude tried to cover up my apprehension about leaving. I wanted to stay with Naruto and Sasuke, but all good things must come to an end. Even though I'd still see them around the village it wouldn't be the same. I got so close to Naruto and Sasuke over the last few months, I don't wanna leave. I'm the only one Sasuke has left after the Uchiha massacre and I'm also the only one that Naruto has in his whole life. I haven't told them about anything, I hope they won't take this the wrong way.

As I made my way to the Academy I bumped into Naruto
"hey Y/n what's up?"
"Hey Naruto!!" Crap!! The last person I wanted to see right now, fake a smile fake a smile, put on a show
"nothings up, how about you?"
"Oh nothing neither. I was wondering if you wanted to go get raman after school?"
"sure I'd love to go!"

Oh shit! What did I just get myself into!! Ask him a question hinting to the truth!
"Hey Naruto ,if I were to graduate the academy early, how would you take it?"

" I'd be really sad, but if I could still see you I think I'd be ok. Why are you asking that question?"
Well I'm in some shit now.
"Well Naruto this is my last day at the Academy before I become a genin." At least I told the truth but it still feels shameful.
"Good for you Y/n!! Well I shouldn't be surprised, you are a super good ninja after all believe it! If I still get to see you and we still get to hang out like I said I'll be ok."

Thank God he didn't take this in the wrong way. "Are you still up for Ramen after school?" I asked
"Always! believe it!"
" Great see you later.<3"

Now it's time to talk to Sasuke. Shit.

Sasuke pov:
Hmmm, Y/n. Why is she here?
"Heyyyy, Sasuke"
Why is she nervous, does she have something to tell me?
"Hnn, what's up"
"Ok, I'm not going go dance around the truth. This is my last day at the academy before I become a genin." Huh? Ohh why the the hell am I even surprised, she's as talented as him.

Why did I just compare them, he's a murderer and she's well, she's perf...what the hell was I just thinking, whatever.
"Cool, I'll see you around or whatever."
"That's it? Ohh, ok." Great, she's sad now
"We can hang out later."
"Yay!!" She jumped up wrapping me in a bone crushing hug

"Let go, or we won't hang out at all"
"Aww, Sasuke your so mean." She pouted jokingly, I hate it when people pout, I hate it when she does it I can't find a reason to, I'm going crazy.

Naruto pov:
I saw her hug him, it pisses me off so much he's just an emotionless jerk. Stupid Sasuke

(After school)
"Hey Y/n!" I said throwing my hands behind my head and giving her my signature grin
"Heyo Naruto are you ready to get ramen?" She perched her head over her shoulder and winked at me. I think my heart stopped for a second, how could one person be so cute?
"Hehee I'm always ready for ramen." I said turning slightly red
"well then let's go!" She said as she grabbed my hand and we ran to ichiraku.

I don't believe life could get any better than this.