Pt.3

Time skip: 5 years later from being saved by Kakashi & Guy

Y/n pov:
Finally it's my first day at the academy, dad (Kakashi) has already taught me quite a bit of jutsu and I took to them like a fish takes to water. Dad's on a mission right now so Uncle Guy took me to the academy.

Guy pov:
Oh goodness this beautiful little girl is growing up so fast.
"Oh, Y/n you're in the spring time of your youth!! You grew up so fast and I'm so proud of you that you're joining the Academy."

No one's pov:
Guy at this point was crying comical tears making almost everybody infront of the Academy look at them.
"Awww uncle Guy please don't cry. I may be growing up but i'll never grow up to a point that I won't be able to hang out with you." After y/n said that to Guy The waterworks really picked up.

"My little Spring flower" Guy said while picking her up into a bone crushing hug. Y/n giggled at Guy's silliness
"Attendance is about to be called I have to go, I'll see you later though! Oh wait, is dad coming home tonight?" She asked.
"Yup he is, he'll even be back in time for dinner!" Guy answered enthusiastically as normal.
"Yay!! Oh crap I have to go, bye Uncle Guy" she yelled already running to the academy doors. "Bye!" Guy waved.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" some random parent asked
"yes, I wish she could stay a little girl for the rest of her life but they all grow up eventually." Guy said again crying comical tears and walking away.

Y/n pov:
"Shikamaru Nara?!"
"Here, what a drag"
"Y/n L/n?!"
"Here!" Ohhhh Im so excited this is gonna be great!
"Naruto Uzumaki?!"
"Here!! Believe it!"
I heard whispering
"oh it's that kid"
"yah, my dad said not to talk to him."

Ohhh people like that make me so mad, but before I yell I want to hear the whole story "that kids a monster, why was he even allowed into the academy? He's useless." That's it I'm done keeping my cool
"Why would you say that?! Have you even took the time to get to know him, or are you just listening and following your dad's preconceived notion's of him?!!"

No one's pov:
The kid looked stunned, he never thought a someone would stand up to him yet alone a pretty girl
"So what are you going to do about it? He's a monster." The boy said
"And your a jerk but I don't go around gossiping about it to other people."
"What did you call me?" The boy asked as if trying to intimidate her.
"You heard me loud and clear. You. Are. A. Jerk!"

The boy tried to swing at her but she avoided it by doing a back handspring.
"Hey, didn't you mom tell you not to hit a girl?"  Y/n taunted. The boy got mader and tried to punch her multiple times, but she evaded all of them. She then punched him "lightly" in the gut causing the boy to literally fly through the air crashing into a wall. The kids not dead, but he needed a good medical ninja after.

She found out after the fact that he was a big bully to a lot of people. He had it coming. Also a lot of people fear, respect and like her. It's safe to say Y/n's a badass.

Naruto pov:
Whoah, no one's ever stood up for me before, she also seems nice I should go say hi.
"Hhey, umm thanks for standing up for me." Oh god, I stuttered she's gonna think I'm an absolute loser.

"Oh no problem! My names Y/n it's super nice to meet you." She has the nicest smile and she's so sweet. Wait! What am I thinking I have to answer so I don't look like a creep!
"The names Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to me the next hokage! Believe it!"
"Don't worry I believe you! Do you want to be friends?" She's the first person to believe me. Wooohooooo!! She's sweet, super pretty and wants to be my friend.
"Sure!!" I answered
"Great! Oh we have taijutsu training right now we should go."
"Ok!"

Score!! My first friend is the prettiest girl in class!

Sasuke pov:
Hmm, that girl, she beat the crap out of that dude in one punch, and now she's becoming friends with that dobe. I wonder...

A.N.
I'm going to do some power stats to compare Y/n to an anbu black op. I grade higher level shinobi different ?/100, 100 is like Kaguya and 10 tails Madara level. 75 is like a average akatsuki member.  A high level jonin like Asuma (in shippuden) is around 65 and y/n right now would be at 40.

Y/n:
Ninjutsu: 9.5/10
Genjutsu: 8/10
Taijutsu: 9.5/10
Kenjutsu: 9/10
Fūinjutsu: 7/10
Endurance: 9/10
Intelligence: 9.5/10
Strength: 8/10
Speed:8.5/10

Average anbu
Ninjutsu: 8.5/10
Genjutsu: 7/10
Taijutsu: 7.5/10
Kenjutsu: 7/10
Fūinjutsu: 5/10
Endurance: 7.5/10
Intelligence: 8/10
Strength: 6.5/10
Speed: 7/10