Pt.2

No pov:
The 3 of them make it back to the village hidden in the leaf relatively unscathed. They walked through the village to get to the Hokage tower, lots of the village was under construction due to the 9 tails attack a few months before. They where let in to the Hokage's office to speak after a bit of waiting.

3rd Hokage pov:
I watched Guy and Kakashi walk into my office with a baby.
"Lord Hokage we found this child named Y/n L/n in the village hidden with the dragons who is the lone survivor of the raid" Kakashi spoke.

"Do you know why the hidden leaf village was sent to check on the the village hidden with the dragons?"
"No" they answered simultaneously
"Well I sent you on this mission because a prophecy"
"A prophecy?" They asked.

"The elders of the Village hidden with the dragons knew that there would be a cataclysmic event that would happen and so they told the first Hokage whom they trusted the most out of all of the other Kage to look for the child that would be the only survivor left of the village. The child will change the course of the whole world with the power of twin dragons."

"So you are basically saying that Y/n has twin dragons sealed inside of her? And what twin dragons?" Guy asked

"That's exactly what I mean. The twin dragons of yin and yang where brother who clashed all throughout their lives trying to figure out who is stronger, and so as a test of power both of them tried to create their own world, but each of the worlds that they created where always unbalanced, and so they had the idea to come together and create a planet with both of them as the ultimate balance of good and evil, light and darkness.
Then they sealed themselves in to chakra orbs waiting for the time when the world needs rebalancing. Their names where Yoi and Yami" (photos of them above, all credits go to the amazing artist)

Kakashi pov:
"So Y/n is set to rebalance the whole world?"
"Yes" the Hokage answered
"But what is there to save the world from?" Guy asked.
"Only time will tell. But for now you two, Asuma and Kuranei will be in charge of Y/n."

Huh? Wait a minute Im in the anbu I can't take care of a child!
"Kakashi before you say anything you will still go out on missions with anbu but they will be cut back. You need the serotonin and Y/n will probably help, she seems to already like you." Lord Hokage said with a smile. I look down at the adorable baby in my arms, she seems so happy and innocent. What if something happens too her, what if everything that happened to Obito, Rin, and Sensei happens to her all those memories will never leave Im cursed.

I almost start hyperventilating until Guy put his hand on my shoulder
"don't worry Kakashi you'll have Kuranei, Asuma and I too help with the munchkin. We'll get through it." Even in hard times Guy is so overly optimistic, but he is right I have them for help.

No pov:
After talking to the Hokage the when to go debrief Asuma and Kuranei about the orders. They where happy but nervous about raising a child. With further discussions they found it best for her to move in with Kakashi and when he's on missions Y/n would go with either one of them who wasn't on a mission. After 6 years Kakashi was relieved from his anbu duties and but he still gets missions so the cycle never changed.

A.N
I hope this chapter was good I will try to update as often as I can
♥️♥️