Pt.11

"You have to meditate at become at one with nature and the world before we can even think about connecting our chakra." Yoi said 'well then how long will it take?' "A month"

'A month! I have a week at most!! I know this kind of stuff takes time but that long?'
"Well then prepare for sleepless nights, sit and start meditating till I say stop" Yami demanded.

45 hours later:
"You may stop" Yami said
'ohh thank god my legs are numb and I'm hungry'
"Go get food and get back to meditation"
'ok!'

Y/n pov:
How's about I treat myself to some ramen? Wait, is that Naruto?
"Hey!! Naruto do you want to get some ramen with me?"
"Sure! Believe it!" He answered. He's so cute. "We have to go quickly cuz I have to train"
"Ok, let's go!"

"How have you been Naruto?"
"Ehh, not bad, the academy's boring without you."
"Naruto, I'm sure you bring life to any place you go to. You have that kind of energy that just so pure, warm and inviting."
"You really think that?"
"Of course I do. Why would I lie about that?" He's blushing!!! So cute 🥰 

"Y/n hurry up stop flirting, you have to train." "Oh crap I totally forgot I have to go train! See ya Naruto"
"Bye y/n!"

Now I just have to spend the rest of my time training till the exams.

Exam day:
Ok it's time for the last part of the exams. "Listen up kids I'm your proctor for the last part of the exams and my name is Kakashi Hatake. Two people will be chosen at random and you will battle it out in the arena until one of you dies, is knocked unconscious or gives up whoever wins advances to the next round."

Why is dad our procter isn't this breaking some kind of rule?
"No Y/n if I'm not picking and choosing who passes it's not breaking any rules"
"ok dad"

The rounds when't on for so long Emi and Tsubami both won and I'm still waiting for my first round.
"Next up, Y/n L/n vs Kamutski Motoshi" Well I spoke too soon, I get to fight a boy from the hidden sand village. Let's see who wins.

"Hey little girls aren't you too young to be here? My momma told be not to hit girls especially if they are younger then me so you might as well tap out right"
"Well you must ignore your mothers instructions now because I'm not budging."
"It's your grave little girl"

"You may begin" I know Kamutski is going to use a jutsu to get me out first.
Lfire style: fire ball jutsu!"
"earth style: mud wall" I'm going to try to prolong this battle so I can stay under the radar until the last round.

He's going to engage me for taijutsu big mistake I can evade all of his attacks and not leave an opening. He pulled out a kunai, so he wants to play with blades now? Ok, time for blade summoning. Just trip him up and keep the blade to his throat.

"Are you going to give up?"
"Yes I give up, you win please don't kill me"
"Y/n L/n advances to the second round. We are going to move arenas for second round and final round in 1 hour be there on time or you forfeit your match"