Pt.41

No pov:
"So let me get this straight, Samehada betrayed Kisame and now he's dead? That's so crazy, Samehada may always be hungry for good chakra but he was always loyal to Kisame."
"I mean I presume fool"
"Can I unwrap Samehada? I haven't been around him in a while, I want to see him again."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm another person who can wield Samehada."
"How fool?"
"I was always around Kisame, we where good friends. 1 day we where sparing and I jokingly picked up Samehada, but guess he took a liking to me and it took a while to pry him off of me." Y/n smiled lightly.

"Ok fool." Y/n took Samehada from B and fed a bit of her chakra to him. She started hearing light purring from him and it's spikes ripped through the bandages.
"Hey Samehada." And almost like a dog, he started whining.
"Ohh it's been so long boy, I'm so happy to see you again." Y/n pumped a bunch of her chakra into Samehada and them gave him back to B after he calmed down.

"Sorry that took so long B"
"Ahh aint no hate, I appreciate you feeding Samehada fool."
"No problem. So about Naruto, he wants to learn how to control his tailed beast. I know it's a lot to ask but can you please point him in the right direction. If I could do it myself I would but I honestly can't."
"We'll see, I don't wanna give away all my secrets to 'ya know' kid. And aren't you a jinchuriki to fool?"

"I am, but they're not tailed beasts, they're whole reason for being sealed in me is to help me, not fight against me."
"Jezz fool, you lucky "
"Not really. I'll see you later" Y/n just walked out of the room and went back to her room and laid down on her bed

Y/n pov:
This is so weird, Samehada still had a fairly large amount of Kisame's chakra, and he'd never betray Kisa like that....wait a goddamn minute!

No pov:
Y/n ran around like a mad man trying tto find Motoi. She crashed into a room where she sensed light traces of his chakra and found him and Naruto talking.
"Is there something wrong y/n, you came barging in like a rhino." Naruto asked
"Oh nothing much I would just like to talk to Motoi when you're done."
"We where actually just finishing up, right Naruto?"
"Yeah, I'll see you later y/n" Naruto patted his hand on her shoulder as he left the room.

"What's wrong Y/n?"
"Put your shinobi on high alert, an Akatsuki member knows where we are."
"What!?"
"There was still quite a bit of Kisame's chakra in Samehada. He's still alive and he knows where we are. Also, don't tell Naru and B yet, it's going to wile them up and I rather them just train and not worry about it."
"Alright, I'll put them on alert."
"Thank you"

Lil time skip:
The next couple days where fine, no irregularities at all. Until Y/n was walking to the dining hall. She started feeling woozy as hell and slumped onto a wall.

Y/n pov:
What the hell, it's a god damn knockout drug or non-lethal poison! Jezz, it's 1 of Sasori's no wonder I couldn't taste it well, I just thought that water was funky to me cuz I'm not used to it. I fell on the ground, face freaking first with barely enough strength to move my arm.

No pov:
Y/n dragged her thumb in between her lips and bit it.
"Summoning jutsu" She mumbled.

Rogue popped out of the smoke to see his summoner on the ground.
"Y/n! What happened?!" He rolled her over and lifted her back.
"H-he's already here, go tell them, in Same-..."
"Are you ok!? You're still my main priority!"
"I'll be fine it's...just a...knockout..drug" and like the name suggests she knocked the hell out.

Rogue picked her up from the floor and rushed down to the dining hall finding a majority of the leaf and cloud.
"Who the hell are you and why do you have Y/n!?" Guy yelled making everyone else look up.
"I'm her summons."
"Why is she knocked out!?" Guy continued to yell.
"Why? I have no idea, but there's someone her and we have to find them."

"Who? Who's here?" Aoba asked
"I have no idea, she only said something about Same"
"Whoever you are, take y/n into the infirmary. It's about that blade Killer B carries, some also go find Killer B and Naruto." Aoba instructed
"Understood"

Guy started to fume.
"No one does that to my spring flower and gets away with it!" Guy ran out of the building.
"Oh no, this can't be good." Aoba started chasing after him.

Rogue brought Y/n to the infirmary and opened the door.
"Oh my, what happened to her" the nurse asked.
"A knockout drug, can you run tests on her? I just want to make sure it's nothing more then what she said"
"Of course, but sir, you will have to leave the room for a while"
"No problem, just take care of her"
"Absolutely"

And now where's Guy? He's being launched into the air by Killer B, how? A series of interesting advents that included Naruto getting stuck in a wall, a merged kisahada thing popping out of a waterfall moving like a suicidal inchworm, B losing a lot of chakra and Kisame crawling out of Samehada's mouth like some knock-off Orochimaru.

To be continued-

insert jojo ending