Pt.43

No pov:
They escaped through the forest around the waterfall. Y/n looked over at Naruto as he pulled out a small note and read it before tying his head band and holding the note between his lips with a small grin.
"What did that note say that's got you smiling like that?"
"Nothing much, just for us to come back safe."

Y/n just smiled as well, until she felt something on her shoulder. She couldn't tell what it was at first but it seemed to be a large hand. She stopped on the tree branch that was closest to her and looked back to find nobody there.
"Y/n what's wrong?"
"I-it's nothing"
"Alright... I guess"
"Let's just keep going"

Y/n's little smile from before grew to a large grin. The hand that was on her shoulder had a ring on the 4th finger. It was Kisame, it honestly couldn't have been anybody else. She felt the 8 tails chakra gaining on them.

"Naruto, B's coming and I think the Barrier Corp us from leaving"
"Oh shit"

They stopped on the spikes at the edge of the island, they saw some stupid barrier set in front of them.
"What did they think this would do?" As soon a Y/n was about to punch it a tailed beast bomb shot past her and smashed the barrier
"Alright! Octopops!"
"Hehe, hey B"

They landed on the very far edge of the island wondering what to do now.
"We need to get to the main land"
"No crap Naruto, I can get is there but I don't know exactly where to go. I think we have to go to the border of the land of lightning and the land of frost."
"Then take us there, fool."
Without any other banter y/n opened a portal to the border and they ran through it.

They continued to travel through the land of frost.
"I honestly have a weird feeling" Y/n said out of the blue.
"Why?" Naruto asked
"I don't-... Oh my!" Y/n came to a complete halt and dropped to her knees.
"What! What is it!?"
"What is it fool?"

Her eyes started to glow and the same chakra flames from before coated the outside of her eyes.
"I-I can't believe it"
"What is it!? You're scaring me y/n"
"It's Itachi"
"Huh!? I thought he was dead!"
"I did as well"

And just like clockwork Itachi and Nagato made their appearance.
"H-how?" Y/n asked out completely shocked
"Itachi Uchiha? Nagato?"
"You know these guys?"
"Former Akatsuki members, but they've been dead for a while." Y/n basically whispered out.

"We've been re-animated" Itachi said
"Well that now explains it, but how?" Naruto asked
"Kabuto"
"That snake bastards little slave?"
"Yeah" Itachi smirked a bit at the nickname y/n gave him.
"So you're Nagato." Y/n asked walking up to them.
"I'm surprise you know me"
"Well, Naruto and Konan told be a lot about you, leader." Nagato get out a small chuckle.
"So you know, huh?"

"Well I figured it out a while after I joined I just never felt the need to say anything."
"Mm, I showed have known you'd figure it out on your own"
"Hehe. Now you Itachi Uchiha" Y/n punched him straight into a tree.
"How dare you leave me like that! You could've just waked me us before you just left out of the blue!" Itachi picked himself out of the tree.
"I'm sorry, I should have waked you to say goodbye."
"Yeah, you should have." She crossed her arms and looked away.

"But I can never stay mad at you for long." Y/n shook her head and smiled.
"Fire style: fire ball jutsu"
"What the hell!" Y/n jumped up out of the way and B split the fire ball in half with Samehada but got bonked in the head.
"Hot huh? Didn't mean to burn, when will I learn."

"That damned Kabuto, he's starting to take control of your actions, huh? Your will is going next be careful" Naruto and Itachi started to go head to head.
"Where is Sasuke?"
"He said he's going to take revenge on the leaf, he joined the Akatsuki" that took Itachi by complete surprise.
"Why won't he return to the village?"

"He learned the truth about your top secret mission, and chose to destroy the village!"
"Don't tell me Madara-"
"Madara told me the truth too."
"So that's how it was..."
"So he was telling the truth! The Uchiha clan tried to take over the village and..."
"You've said enough, Naruto."

"Is that true Itachi?" Nagato asked
"You died playing the villain in order to protect Sasuke and the village! Sasuke surely understands your pain and resolve! But instead of seeing your wishes through, he's trying to destroy the village. This is his way of avenging the pain the village caused his beloved older brother!"

Itachi pov:
Damn Madara, he knew the truth about me.

"Don't make that face Itachi, I know what you're thinking. Of course that man knew about the truth, he knew basically everything thing about everyone in the Akatsuki. There was in no way it would have been a secret to him, probably even during that night he knew." Y/n said.

She's completely right.
"Do the villagers know?"

No pov:
"Kakashi sensei and captain Yamato where there too. But there was nothing to prove what Madara said, so Kakashi sensei is keeping everyone tight-lipped. I don't think anyone else knows."
"Then don't ever tell the village about this! You can't let the Uchiha clan's reputation change. And 1 more thing..."

Nagato pov:
Damn! My body is moving on it's own!
"Universal pull"

No pov:
Naruto was being dragged in the direction of a boulder that was pulled out of the water next to them. Just before he hit it y/n got in the way and punched the boulder.
"Finish what you where saying Ita"

"Naruto, I'll let you deal with Sasuke."
"I was planning on it from the start!"
"Entrusting it to you was the right thing, after all. Also Y/n take care of my brother, I know you can."
"I gave you my word Ita, and I never betray my word."

"You need to pull me away, I have no control over my body!" Nagato warned
"Summoning jutsu"
"Shit!"
"Did you always do that?!" Naruto yelled

Y/n sprouted a white and a black wing from her back and jumped off the ground as the hell hound came after her.
"Naruto take care of that bird thing, I'll take the hell hound!"
"Ok!"

"Now let's go you over grown 3 headed doggie with an attitude issue!"