Pt.51

A.n.
I'm back bitches!! My upload schedule is going to be completely random and few and far between.

A hole was opened in the the barrier by Hashirama's clone. A charge of shinobi flooded past the enterance as they were met by hundred of vison clones created by the ten tails to keep the shinobi from it's body.

Y/n was the first to get inside and cleared the first amounts of vision clones.
"We need to get to the main body fast or else there will be to many clones and we'll suffer major casualties! I'll worry about the big ones, so you 3 can work on the main body!" She bellowed out.
"Go now!"

As soon as Y/n got back to mowing down clones she felt a huge gust of wind and smoke move past her.
'Holy shit! Their summons are huge now!' She internally screamed as Gamakichi jumped over her.

"Fuck it, I best get back to work."
'I have an idea!' She searched out for the chakra of shinobi in a close proximity to her and transported them further away.
"Celestial style: galactic rain!" As she performed the jutsu what seemed like thousands of golden rays shot from the heavens pinpoint targeting many clones causing them to disintegrate.

The shinobi all watched as Sasuke and Naruto each respectively were able to land their attacks on the 10 tails.
"Wow..." was the response of everyone who witnessed it. Their impressive display of attack power shocked the masses.

Y/n teleported to Sasuke and Naruto ending up on top of Gamakichi with Naruto. The looks on their faces were tense and grim as they stared at each other. To say she was worried was an understatement, she watched as the black flames of the amaterasu was shed off the 10 tails.
"Shit! Naruto, Sasuke we need to get the other tailed beasts out so we can finish the fucker off."

Y/n wore a brave face on the outside but internally she was scared, shrouded by anxiety and a looming feeling of worry for the lives of her loved ones. She couldn't sense her dad's chakra and the of lady Tsunade was waning at a drastic rate. There was a pang in her chest that had her shaking, she felt as if was was about to have a panic attack. Her hands trembled, and her knees were about to buckle, but looking at the faces of Naruto and Sasuke she knew she had to harden her heart and charge on.

Y/n's pov:
I hate that feeling of panic and anxiety but it came with good reason. If we don't prevail in this war we will die, and the world as we know it would be controlled by Madara.

Wait...
What the hell?
Obito?
What?
He's with Madara, but...
What the fuck is black Zetsu and Madara doing the Obito?
This can't be happening.

No pov:
A bloodcurdling yell could be heard by everyone on the battlefield from atop the 10 tails.
"Obito?" Y/n's heart sank, she felt his second scream rattle her soul. She jumped onto the 10 tails and ran as fast as she could to Obito.
But as she neared she saw Minato digging his kunai through Obito.
"S-sensei?"
"Obito?....That was you?"

"O-Obito?" Y/n walked over to them and Sasuke came into view from the other side of them.
"Well that was anticlimactic" he sassed
"Now all we have to do is seal away Madara and the war is done. Well and this giant thing" He concluded
"Your wrong Sasuke..." Y/n said before being cut off

"what makes you think it wouldbe that easy, my fellow traitor?" Obito rasped out. The two men looked shocked and Y/n wasn't surprised. And without skipping a beat, the 10 tails seemed to almost collapse into Obito. They all jumped off of the ten tails, but only seem to be sucked back in by the airflows created by the 10 tails. Naruto was able to grab them and pull them onto Gamakichi.
"Oh no..." Y/n whispered.

The 10 tails formed a white ball around Obito and shattered a few moments after.
"No....this is what he wanted? He wanted Obito to become the 10 tails jinchuriki?!" Y/n yelled.
"How could I have been so stupid?! I should have saw this coming. If we can't take control of Obito and the 10 tails we're all done. I can't believe this."

The wood gate that held the 10 tails in place were fractured and crumbled. And when Obito touched the ground 5 red chakra are sprouted from his back and tore open the barrier.
"There's no way. Hey guys!?" Y/n called out
"What is it child?" The second hokage asked
"I know how this sounds, but please let me take care of Obito for the time being."
"Y/n!? What are you thinking you could die, we don't know how powerful he is."
"I know, but at the moment, if I'm able to gather enough intel and gauge his strength I can figure out a plan of attack. Just please trust me on this."
"Ok" the 4 hokage came to agreement at the same time.

Y/n stepped forward and summoned her katana. Y/n's already unhuman amounts of chakra started to grow as well as combining with a little more of Yoi and Yami's chakra. Without a doubt she had way more chakra then any shinobi yet she has only just dipped into her massive reserves of chakra. Without even being mentally there, Obito seemed to understand that he was in trouble.

In a blink of an eye, y/n was in front of Obito sending him flying with a chakra punch. He landed back on his feet as they went at it. They watched in horror at the things Obito was able to do as the 10 tails jinchuriki, but they also watched in awe as Y/n went toe to toe with him. Neither showed signs of slowing down any time soon.