☆゚012. Berserk

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━IN MEXICO, AT LA IGLESIA where Kate Argent had Scott McCall, whom she had rendered weak enough for her to do what she had to, she smirked down at the McCall.

"You know---when i first got away from the Calaveras, i had no idea where to go, but, something kept pulling me here, to the Temple of Tezcatlipoca."

"His name means, SMOKING MIRROR, and this place is a temple of the smoking mirror, Obsidian, when i got here, i found the Berserkers waiting for me, they helped my survive, i didn't know quite why, until recently---."

"Until i decided to trust someone i never thought i'd trust, more like two of them, then, i found out that i couldn't only control the Berserkers, but made them!"

"They called me the LA LOBA, which means, THE BONE WOMAN."

Kate held a mask in her hands, her glancing at Scott. "I honestly don't get what's so special about Scott McCall, the guy that has never taken a life but yet---he still survives!"

"Allison? You're doing this because of Allison?" Scott weakly asks.

"No, i won't be doing anything, you're going to and i'll be sitting back and watch while Allison's best friend takes her revenge, she's going to be killing the guy that she still holds close to her heart!" Kate crazily smiles at him.

Scott frowns. "Rayna still loves me...?"

The Argent woman rolls her eyes, groaning out, seeing as she spent a whole lot of minutes talking and all he got was those few words.

"Love can drive someone crazy, you know? But, it'll be fun, watching as she takes your life, i mean, don't feel bad, it's what Hunters do!" Kate then sadistically laughs.

"No, she would never do that to me." Scott denies.

Kate hovers the mask over a weaken Scott's face. "Trust me, she will."

Scott's dark brown eyes showed panic. "Kate! No, no, no, no, Kate! Don't!"

Kate just ignores the McCall, as if his screams seem to have no effect on her, her smirking wickedly. "This will be fun."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━OUTSIDE DEREK HALE'S LOFT, BRAEDEN HAD a prison transport van parked nearby, Peter, Stiles, Liam, Isaac, Malia, Derek and Braeden nearby the van.

Stiles confusingly looks at the dark skinned mercenary. "How'd you get a prison transport van?"

Braeden scoffs, giving him a look. "I'm a U.S Marshal."

Stiles then mumbles quietly. "Yeah, i thought that was just a cover up..."

Derek looks over, giving Stiles an annoyed glance. "Are we really bringing him?"

Stiles scoffs, him giving Peter a distrustful glance. "Are we really bringing him?"

Peter ignored them both. "We're bringing everyone we can, and considering Scott was taken on a Full Moon, we should get going."

Malia frowns her brows confusingly. "What's that mean?"

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing?" Peter questions.

"What, she wants to make him younger?" Liam confusingly asks.

Isaac scoffs. "That won't do any good, how can a younger Scott, who obviously didn't know about the supernatural and wasn't in the circle of one, be of any help?"