☆゚005. Expelled

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━MILLIE MCKNIGHT glares across the room of the kitchen of the Amery's household, her eyes filled with anger as she looked at the honey blonde girl.

Rayna sat on a chair, her crossing her legs together, her crossbow that was crafted in blue glossed leather laid on the table, her blue greenish eyes looking over at the fifteen year old brunette in amusement, noticing her eyeing her crossbow.

"Do you like it?" Rayna calmly asks.

Millie exhales an angered breath, furiously glaring at the honey blonde seventeen year old girl. "If you don't let me go, i swear i will send your own crossbow right through your throat."

Rayna amusingly smirks. "Oh, really?"

Millie then slid her fingers across the crossbow, the brunette girl feeling a sizzling heat connecting with her fingers, her pulling back, breathing out in shock, glancing at the blonde.

"I guess---i didn't warn you, my fault." Rayna sarcastically comments.

"You're a Huntress, why are you hanging around such monsters?" Millie confusingly asks, holding onto her hand.

"Everyone's a monster, but, it's up to you to make a choice, you become a demon that you are or becoming a better person and tame that demon." Rayna comments.

Millie scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Whatever."

"How do you know Liam Dunbar?" Rayna confusingly asks.

Millie laughs out. "Everyone's on the list, every one of your friends, every single supernatural creature that walks to earth, even that new cop!"

Rayna frowns her brows. "...Parrish? Why would he be there?"

Millie scoffs, rolling her eyes. "I really don't care."

"I was paid to assassinate your pack, that's all you need to know."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━LIAM DUNBAR was inside the boys' locker room, him seeing Derek Hale holding a lacrosse stick that he believed to be his, him seeing the man snapping it half, his eyes glowing bright yellow due to anger, heavily breathing out.

Derek smirks. "Is this yours?"

Liam angrily growls at the man, roaring out, getting ready to attack him, when Scott had intervened. "Liam."

Scott then held up Liam's lacrosse stick. "This is yours."

"Go to class, Liam." Scott calmly says, Liam obeying Scott, then before leaving, giving Derek one last sneer.

Scott looks at Liam, him then looking at Derek, who smiles at him, Scott confusingly looking at him, seeing as he rarely smiles. "...what are you smiling about?"

"You're gonna be good at this." Derek states.

Scott widened his eyes at Derek, thinking he has lost his mind. "Are you kidding?" Scott had an exasperated expression on his face. "Kate's back, there's a deadpool, i have a new Beta and some random girl, who, by the way, is an assassin, tried to kill him and what i got from Rayna was that all our names are on the list and someone send this girl to kill us, and Parrish! ...even Parrish is on the list!"

Derek frowns confusingly. "Parrish? The new deputy?" Derek seemed impressed. "...and Rayna didn't have to do any type of Hunter stuff? That girl just told her? I'm impressed."