☆゚010. Wine

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"I'M TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY FINE." Stiles sighs out, looking over at Melissa McCall, as they were in the one of the room, him sitting on one of the beds.

"Stiles, no, no, no–––the doctor says you're not leaving without a CT scan." Melissa demands.

Stiles didn't listen to her, him then getting up from the bed. "We haven't even paid for the last one..."

"You're not going anywhere." Melissa demands.

"Dad! Come on, i'm fine! Look at me, look at my neck." Rayna tilts her neck to the left, showing him the mark that wasn't visible anymore.

"Okay, but, i'm never letting you out of my sight, do you understand?" Chace says determined.

"I am an adult, i can take care of my self." Rayna argues.

"You're seventeen, which means–––you're still a baby." Chace states.

"I'll be eighteen soon, what does that mean?" Rayna asks.

"It means that you're still a teenager, hence the word TEEN after the word EIGHT, didn't you hear it?" Chace gave her a look.

"Can we leave? There's no reason for me to stay." Rayna sighs out, getting up from the chair.

"What about Stiles?" Chace questions.

Rayna looks behind her, seeing the room that Stiles was in, a couple steps far away from her. "...i don't think he wants to talk to me."

"Was that Rayna?" Stiles asks, hearing her voice from outside.

"Yeah, uh–––do you want me to get her?" Melissa asks, a warm smile on her face.

"No!" Stiles quickly says. "I mean, no, it's uh–––it's okay." Stiles awkwardly cleared his throat.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"I'M NOT LIKE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS." Liam had a depressing expression on his face, him talking with Scott. "I'm not like you."

Scott softly sighs out. "You'll get there."

"No, i'm not strong, not like you, how do you even do this? Just save everyone? I can't be a hero." Liam sighs sadly.

"You'll learn, it won't be easy, but, you'll learn." Scott tries to comfort him.

"It's kind of strange, i mean, how can you and your friends just do this so easy, going around saving everyone? And you all turn up alive?" Liam scoffs in disbelief.

Scott weakly smiles, remembering the death of some of their friends. "Not all of us are."

Liam frowns his brows at the Alpha.

"Go home, Liam." Scott then says with a sigh.

Scott then watched as Liam walked away, the McCall then sighing out, him walking up the school's staircase.

Scott reached inside the school, going through the dark halls, he heard the beating of a heart, echoing through his ears, catching the scent of someone around, which made him alarmed.

Scott searched through the school for the person that the heart beat belonged to, him catching the scent of someone familiar, him then seeing someone by a locker, him standing from a far distance, looking at the person.

Scott's hand then grabbed onto the person's wrist, Rayna then looked at Scott in surprise, her pulling her hand away.

"Rayna! Scott!" Both simultaneously says.