☆゚007. Lies

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━SITTING ON THE porch steps of the Amery's residence a couple hours earlier at the evening time, was Rayna Amery, Scott McCall walking towards her.

"Rayna, i love you." Scott says in a soft but passionate tone.

Rayna softly giggled, her looking up at him, her blue greenish eyes twinkling, the sunlight from above lighting up her eyes.

"Scott, i love you." Rayna playfully says, naturally smiling at him.

Scott then sat down next to her, slightly chuckling, but then a serious expression was on his face.

"I'm being serious." He says in a serious tone.

The smile was quickly wiped away from her face, a worried look on her face. "Should i be worried? Did someone die?"

"No, no, no one's going to die, or dead, i just want you to say it back." His eyes glanced into hers.

Rayna nervously smiled, not knowing how give him a proper answer.

"...you do love me, right?" He asked.

"Um..." She trailed off.

A quick flash of disbelief and anger flash in his eyes. "Did you just say 'um...'?"

"I-it's not that i don't love you, it's just- i believe in saying something that i mean, and if i say it, i won't mean it." She says, staring at him nervously.

"...are you mad?" She nervously asked.

"No, why would i be mad?" He sarcastically asked.

"You want me to say something i don't mean?" She frowned.

"I just want you to love me back." He desperately says.

"I-i do, i do, trust me, i do."

"Then say it." He says.

"I-i can't!" She says in frustration.

"Why not?"

"Because, i won't mean it! I- could you just...give me more time?" Rayna sighed out.

"If you really love me then you wouldn't have to think about it." He says.

"If you truly had feelings for me then you wouldn't have to think about it."

Rayna frowned at his words, hurtful by his accusations. "You think i don't have feelings for you?"

"Can you say that you love me?" Scott whispered, his hand being placed on her face, rubbing the skin on her face.

Rayna just stared at him, her eyes looking away from him.

"Got my answer." He says, sliding his hand from her face.

She then felt him placing a kiss on her forehead, then walked away from her, leaving her there alone, in a confused and saddened state.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━THAT NIGHT, at the Argent's house, Dante and Allison was seen having a romantic moment.

Allison was seen flipping Dante over on his back, her climbing on top of him, giving him a playful smirk.

But then, the sound of someone crashing through the brunette's room was heard, Allison then quickly pulled away.

She then saw Rayna walking into her room as if it was nothing.