☆゚006. Glen Capri

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━AS NIGHT FELL, the school bus was seen pulling in front of a worn out motel that was labeled as GLEN CAPRI.

Lydia looked out the closed windows, staring at the motel, with an uneasy expression, the clouds turning dark, hovering over the motel, making the red head swallow harshly in nervousness.

Rayna still seemed to be sleeping on Stiles, due to her tiredness, their hands still wrapped into each other.

Stiles noticed she was still sleeping, him looking down at her with a small smile.

"Rayna? Rayna? Hey, sweetie, you should wake up." Stiles softly whispers, gently shaking her awake.

Rayna softly opened her eyes, her blue greenish eyes looking up into Stiles' whiskey colored ones.

"We're here." Stiles whispers to her.

"Oh, right." Rayna gave a little smile, her eyes then looking out the place.

As everyone gathered outside, Coach was seen blowing his whistle, alerting everyone.

"Okay! Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves!" Coach shouts.

Coach then took out some keys to the motel, shaking his hand, allowing them to move forward. "You'll be pairing up–––choose wisely, and i'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Keep your dirty little hands to yourselves! Do you understand?"

"What's wrong?" Rayna curiously asks Lydia, who just stared at the motel since they reached there.

Lydia had an uneasy look on her face.

"I don't like this place."

Allison amusingly stares at her, not thinking anything of it. "I don't think the people who owns this place likes this place.

"Hm, come on, it's just for one night." Rayna shrugs, giving her a smile, taking a hold of her hand.

Lydia then whispers nervously. "A lot can happen in one night."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━"OH! THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY TOWELS!" Allison groans in frustration, her looking inside the room.

"I'll get it, anything to be out of this–––if you call it a room." Lydia says, a frightful look on her face, her quickly scattering out of the room.

Just in time, Rayna then saw her phone ringing, her looking at the caller ID, seeing it was her father.

"Oh, it's my dad, i'll just..." Rayna trails off, looking at her phone, then walking out of the room.

Allison then sighs out, the girl then stepping inside the bathroom, closing the door...

As Allison was bathing, her brown eyes showed confusion as she heard the door creaking open, thinking that it was either Rayna or Lydia.

Allison then smiles, her then turning around, hiding behind the curtain, poking her head out. "Lydia? You got the towels? Rayna, is that you?"

Allison pulled her head back in surprise as she saw it was Dante Lopez.

"Oh! Dante? What are you doing here?" Allison confusingly asks.

"Oh, looking for you." Dante smirks.

Allison awkwardly chuckles. "Yeah...well, you found me, in the shower–––naked, if you didn't notice."