☆゚002. Kate Argent

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━INSIDE A GAS STATION, KATE ARGENT stood in front of a mirror in the bathroom, an angered and anxious feeling creeping up onto her, her hands roughly grabbing onto the sink.

The gas attendant was outside, wondering what the woman was doing. "Hey! You okay in there?"

Kate screams in pain, feeling something excruciating poking at her.

"Hey! You all right? What's going on in there?" The attendant asks.

Kate's head hanged low, her previous dark brown hair all now blonde, her hair hanging from her face, her eyes looking down at the sink, squeezing her eyes in pain.

Kate grimaces. "Just a minute..."

"Hey!" The attendant knocked loudly on the door.

Kate slowly raised her head, her looking at her reflection, her face turned blue, eyes glowing a bright green color, her lowly growling.

"You need to open the door! I don't know what the hell you're doing or what you're on, but, i got the key, you come out or i'm coming in!" The attendant yells out.

The door was then being opened, before the attendant could, the attendant then stepping inside, Kate looking down at the sink.

"...you okay?" The attendant hesitantly asks.

Kate slowly lifts her head, turning around to face the man, her face all blue, canine teeth escaping, eyes glowing a bright green color, her roaring loudly, the attendant's eyes widening in horror, letting out a scream as Kate rushed towards him.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚━━━━━━━━━━━━☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

━━━RAYNA AMERY RAN INTO HER house that same night, looking for her father, her calling out to him.

"Dad."

"Dad?"

"Dad!"

Rayna's eyes looked around, but saw no sign of him, neither got any answers, her sighing out, the girl then turning around, her then seeing her mother right in front of her, her staring at her alarmed, not expecting her.

"oh!" Rayna's eyes widened at the sight of her.

"Do you know where my father is?" Rayna curiously asks.

"I've been keeping well, thanks for asking." Rebekah sarcastically says.

Rayna confusingly looking at her. "What...?"

Rayna then slightly shook her head. "I gotta go and look for my father."

Rayna then went to walk away, but Rebekah went in front of her, Rayna closing her eyes, deeply exhaling, her eyes reopening showing a sheer hint of annoyance. "Why are you always around?"

"I don't know, Rayna, maybe, because, i am your mother and i'm looking out for you." Rebekah says.

Rayna hums with a smile. "Okay, well, tell me how are you going to stop a sociopathic, pedophile that goes by the name of Kate Argent from hurting anyone?"

Rebekah stares at her daughter in shock. "Kate?"

Rayna sighs out, rolling her eyes, a tired tone in her voice. "Why isn't the one you hope for decides to stay dead and not the sociopathic aunt?"

"Kate is alive? Oh! I thought i was imagining things."

Rayna confusingly looks at her. "What does that even mean?"