CHAPTER-62 UNKNOWN CALL

The next morning...

As Ciashi realizes that the sun has risen and the morning light has spread everywhere, she wakes up from her deep slumber and opens her eyes. And as soon as she opens her eyes, Raman is right in front of her, completely immersed in peaceful sleep, a piece of satisfaction evident on his face, making him even more attractive to her.

Ciashi can't seem to take her eyes off Raman; she continues to admire him with glowing eyes. Suddenly, Ciashi feels the urge to touch Raman's face, but she hesitates to do so. Nevertheless, she extends her hand towards Raman, and as her palm approaches his face, she stops it in the air a little away from his face, feeling as if she has already touched Raman's cheek.

She giggles, pressing her lower lip between her teeth, amused by her own actions. Her smile resembles that of a 10-year-old child.

Ciashi quickly gets up and heads towards the bathroom. After a while, Raman also wakes up, completely unaware of what happened here a little while ago. As soon as he realizes the time, he rushes to complete his daily routine.

As soon as the memory of the night comes back to Raman, his face starts to glow, and he probably blushes at that moment. He touches his cheeks where Ciashi pressed her lips and smells his fingers while remembering the touch and feeling it at the same time. Overwhelmed with excitement, he smiles and continues walking through the road.As Ciashi gets out of the washroom, her phone starts to ring. She picks up the call, "Yes, who's there?" in a confused manner.

The voice from the other side of the call says mysteriously, "Who am I? Where am I from? What's my name? It doesn't matter. Ciashi, I called you for information related to that box which contains your family's information."

Ciashi, in a strange and anxious voice, asks, "Wh... who is speaking?"The same person's voice comes again, "I will call you tonight, and yes, if you want to know about your family, don't tell anyone in your house about it."Before Ciashi could say anything else, the unknown and mysterious person hangs up abruptly.Feeling tense and sad, Ciashi unconsciously sits on the nearby couch. Memories of her separated family flood her mind, and she feels lost.She doesn't know what to do in this situation, whether to tell Raman or not, and if not him, then whom?

*Thud... thud* Radha enters, "Buadadiji is calling you downstairs."

"Okay, I'll be there in just 2 minutes," Ciashi nods.For a moment, she glances at the phone and then heads downstairs. Buadadi asks, "Ciashi, what would you like to have for lunch today?"Ciashi replies, "If you permit, may I cook today's meal?"Buadadi, with a sweet smile, says, "Yes, yes, Ciashi, why not? You don't need to take permission from me for this. You can cook whatever and whenever you want. Is that okay?"Ciashi nods, smiling warmly."Radha, help Ciashi, and make sure nothing causes any inconvenience," Buadadi instructs before leaving the kitchen, adjusting her saree's white pallu.

Ciashi leans towards the exit gate to confirm that Buadadi has finally left the kitchen, and then she asks Radha, "Um, Radha, can you tell me what Ramanji likes to eat?"

Radha, showing full respect to Ciashi, replies, "Raman ji doesn't have any food preferences. He never mentioned what he likes. Whatever is made for everyone else, he quickly eats."Feeling a bit sad, Ciashi says, "Oh, okay, and thanks, Radha."After a pause of a few seconds, Ciashi says, "Radha, let's make something healthy for lunch now, but we'll prepare special dishes for dinner. Okay?"Radha replies, "As you wish."

After serving food with the other servants in the dining area, Ciashi herself sits on the chair next to Raman.

"Khichdi!" Lakshay exclaims in a loud voice, scanning his face.But as soon as Buadadiji looks at Lakshay with her skeptical gaze, Lakshay forces a smile on his face."Khichdi, wow!" he says with fake excitement, putting a spoonful of khichdi into his mouth.Chewing while making a face, Lakshay looks towards Ciashi and says, "Good job, bhabi."Confused, Ciashi looks towards Lakshay and then towards the rest of the family, who are peacefully eating khichdi.Amidst the clinking of utensils on plates, Buadadiji interjects, "Lakshay, stop making faces, and sometimes try to eat healthy food too."

Lakshay replies, "Yes, Buadadiji, I'm finding the khichdi very tasty... Can I have a little more?" Saying this, he adds another spoonful from the utensils to his plate.

Buadadi, while picking up her own plate and heading towards the kitchen, mutters, "This boy will never improve," and places her plate in the dishwashing area.Lakshay, raising his voice slightly so that Buadadi can hear, calls out, "I'am  improved, Buadadiji, what should I do now?"Leaning towards Ciashi, he says, "Right, bhabi? I'am absolutely perfect, tall, dark, and handsome?"

Ciashi nods, smiling.

Lakshay, smiling broadly and pointing a finger at her, exclaims, "That's my girl," making Ciashi smile even more.He quickly pours all the khichdi from his plate onto Raman's plate as he notices Dadaji also heading to his room.Lakshay adds, "I think Raman bhai liked it more than I did, so... enjoy, brother," and Raman doesn't stop him, continuing to eat peacefully, even after he has already finished his lunch.

******************************************************************

Once again, Ciashi receives a call on her phone from the same number and the same voice, "Meet me tomorrow evening at 5 PM in the park near your house," and cuts the call before Ciashi can respond.

With trembling hands, Ciashi calls Sonakshi and speaks with a shaky voice, "Sonakshi! I need your help."Sonakshi responds, "Yes, Ciashi, tell me, what do you need?"Ciashi explains, "I received a call this morning from an unknown person claiming to know something about my family, and... and he has asked me to meet him near my house tomorrow evening."Sonakshi reassures her, "Don't worry, Ciashi, we'll figure out what to do about this."Ciashi asks, "Should I tell Ramanji about this?"Sonakshi questions, "Have you told Ramanji everything about your past?"Ciashi replies, "No, not yet." After a moment of thought, she continues, "But how can I suddenly tell him everything now?"

"Yes, that's a concern."Sonakshi agrees,

Ciashi adds, "And it will unnecessarily worry him, especially when he's already under so much pressure with work at the office."

Sonakshi suggests, "Alright, let me come tomorrow, and we'll see what happens."Ciashi expresses her fear, "Okay, but I'm really scared, Sonakshi... and I think I might get some information about my family."Sonakshi comforts her, "Have faith in God, everything will be fine, understand?"Ciashi nods, "Yes."