CHAPTER-46"RAMAN'S SNEAK GLANCE"

*
Hey everyone author here
Fun fact- till now you guys have read 50k+ words without any mature or adult content, even without a kiss , till now lead couples just grabed each others hand may be once and twice. But still you all are stick to this story, hatsoff to you🤝💕

     ______________:-*-:______________

*                             

Everyone finished their food and went about their work after giving gifts to Ciashi. Buadadi informed Lakshay to guide Ciashi through a tour of the entire house. She also mentioned that some of Buadadi's friends and relatives would be coming to meet Ciashi in the evening.

Lakshay enthusiastically conducted the house tour, showing Ciashi around. "So, this is my room. You can disturb me anytime you want," Lakshay said, opening the door to his room.

Ciashi smiled, tilting her head slightly while looking at Lakshay. He continued, "Now, here comes the time to meet the most little member of this house."

(WRITER'S NOTE- GUESE WHO?🤔😊)

Ciashi squinted at Lakshay, asking, "But... you are the little one, right?"

Lakshay pursed his lips, twisting his wrist to open the door handle. "Hmm... not really. Here is the little and most pampered one, even more than me."

Ciashi waited with a curious smile. As the door opened, she gasped in happiness, her lips parting as her eyes lit up. Fluffy ran in excitement with shiny eyes towards Lakshay as he called out her name.

 Fluffy ran in excitement with shiny eyes towards Lakshay as he called out her name

HERE IS OUR FLUFFY!!

Raman lowered himself to Fluffy, gently trailing his hand over Fluffy's head. "Her name is Fluffy, and she loves it when someone pats her head like this."

Ciashi bent down, managing her saree's pleats to reach Fluffy and started patting her head with excitement and love clearly visible in her eyes.

(LAKSHAY)

Lakshay said, "Fluffy, meet Ciashi, our new member. She was kept locked here to protect her from all the noise, so she's a bit upset....... Let's go, Fluffy; we will play in the garden."