CHAPTER 57 FAREWELL

The next morning,

*

*

*  
Ciashi's wet hair cascaded like a waterfall, reminiscent of a serpent's hood. With her palms joined together, Ciashi stood in front of Lord Shiva's idol, her eyes closed in serene concentration, until Raman's voice caused her to shift her gaze towards him.

Raman placed his phone on his left ear, engaging in conversation with someone on call. "Yes, yes, I will be there on time. Don't worry," he assured before entering the office gate connected to the room.

Ciashi noticed him and then closed her eyes again, leaning her head slightly forward in front of the idol, chanting something silently, and moving her hand to her forehead before opening her eyes.

'Knock knock' Radha stood at the gate. "Buadadi is calling you both for lunch," she said, leaving after Ciashi nodded.
"Let's go for lunch, otherwise Buadadi will get upset," Raman walked back into the room, his fingers encircling the handle of the trolley bag as he started to walk out.

Ciashi observed him quietly, holding the bag. Her eyes were wet, but she restrained herself from shedding tears.

She slowly walked behind Raman until he noticed and guided her to walk with him.

When they arrived near the dining table, everyone was already present, waiting for them.

"Come, come, both of you, sit down quickly," Buadadi spoke politely. As they both sat down, the workers started serving them after receiving Buadadi's signal, and everyone began to take bites.

Dadaji noticed Raman and Ciashi's behavior, sensing the pain of separation in both of their expressions.

"Raman, when are you leaving for the airport?" Dadaji asked politely.

"I'll head out right after lunch," Raman replied, trying to keep his feelings hidden.

The clinking of utensils filled the air again as everyone finished lunch. Raman prepared to leave, and the group started making their way to the main gate.

"Ciashi can you stay back for a moment? I need to talk to you," Dadaji requested as he stood up.

Ciashi glanced at Raman as he walked with Buadadi and Lakshay. "Yes, Dadaji, I'll quickly say bye to Raman and then come to you," she hurriedly said, moving towards Raman.

"If you don't want Raman to leave, Ciashi, you can stop him. I won't let him go," Dadaji intervened.

Ciashi paused as Dadaji's words resonated with her.

"I promise not to tell Raman that you stopped him," He assured.

Ciashi thought for a moment before approaching him. "Dadaji, I need your permission," she requested, waiting anxiously for his response.

Meanwhile, Raman sat in the car, assuming Ciashi wouldn't want to bid him farewell. Glancing back, he hoped to catch a glimpse of her beautiful face, knowing he wouldn't see it for at least a month. The car started moving.