CHAPTER-45"FIRST RASOI&quot"

Ciashisat with a caved chest, lowered shoulders, on the floor amidst the smashedmirror pieces reflecting Ciashi's smudged makeup and splotchy skin. She winced and tears rolled down her cheeks. Sniffing and wiping, head leaning against the wooden wall, hopelessly and blankly she looked into the air.

She dialed a number after taking out her phone from her lehenga's pocket. started crying out loud after bringing the phone towards her ear. "Sonakshi... he left after getting angry with me," she said with a flat, breaking voice.

Sonakshi, confused and surprised, asked, "What! Where did he go, and why is he angry with you?" Ciashi continued crying, struggling to find breath.

Sonakshi, with a caring tone, asked, "Why are you crying, Ciashi? Is everything alright? I am worried about you. Ciashi," Sonakshi continued, "First of all, stop crying and please explain to me what happened."

With red, wet eyes, Ciashi sobbed before speaking, "I told him the truth," she sniffed.

Sonakshi, in confusion, asked, "What truth? Did you tell him that you don't want to be intimate with him or told him about Ashok?"

Ciashi shook her head and replied, "No... He himself told me that he won't be intimate with me until and unless I am okay with it. He has no issues related to my past relationships. He didn't even inquire much, just asked once," trying to stop crying.

Sonakshi, visibly frustrated and concerned, asked, "So... what is the reason?"

Ciashi responded, "I told him that I was only agreeing to marry him for Mamaji and Mamiji's sake, to make them happy, that's all." A sound of a slap echoed from Ciashi's phone as Sonakshi slapped her forehead in disbelief after hearing Ciashi's explanation.

Ciashi continued to explain, "He told me that he can protect his family, even he kill anyone and would go to any extent to do so. At the same time, he was trying to kiss my hand. I felt nervous, afraid, and confused all at once." Saying this, she burst into tears, letting them stream down her wet cheeks.

Sonakshi took a deep breath before expressing her disbelief, "Ciashi, are you out of your mind?"

Ciashi, with confused eyes, responded, "N... and then he asked about my concerns regarding the marriage. After that, he just... broke the mirror by punching it and left with heavy steps."

Sonakshi, her voice filled with anger, remarked, "It's a good thing I wasn't there... otherwise, that same fist would have hit your face."

Ciashi, still confused, asked, "What... what are you saying, Sonakshi?"

Sonakshi replied, "If you tell your husband on the first night that you agreed to marry him just for the sake of others, he won't be angry; he'll be upset. You disappointed him."

Ciashi defended herself, "But, Sonakshi, I was nervous. I just expressed what I felt about him. Whether today or tomorrow, I had to tell him the truth eventually. Besides, I couldn't have hidden such a significant fact from him forever."

Sonakshi advised, "Fine, whatever happened has happened. But now, don't do anything that might make him angry. Honestly, he's a really sweet guy. Whatever he said on your first night is not something you usually hear from men."

She continued, "Take care of yourself, Ciashi, and I miss you a lot."

Ciashi replied, "Miss you too."

After Ciashi ended the call, her gaze fell on the blood drops on the floor. She checked herself for any injuries, but the blood wasn't hers.

***************************************

A small pool of blood was flowing from from his wrist, close to the little finger, resembling a large wound. Raman, in grief, crossed the garden with heavy steps, staining the grass with his blood as he approached the mirror gate of his farmhouse.