CHAPTER-5" The man with black car"

And then, just like fate had its hand in it, the music suddenly stopped, filling the air with a quiet hush.

Suraj, once again, took the stage, his voice breaking the silence, a herald of change.

"Now, it's time to enjoy a good meal,"

he announced, and with his words, the lights came back on.

The dance floor, where couples had been swaying, now stood still, their dance put on pause.

Ashok gently let go of my hand, stepping away gracefully, and I felt like I was released from a kind of enchantment.

The music's melody faded away, and the magic of the night slowly started to fade.

Time moved on, and as the night came to an end, everyone began to head home, each to their own world. Ciashi too, along with her family, started off towards home.

Ciashi sat on a study chair, with books strewn across the table in front of her.

She was deeply engrossed in her studies, illuminated by a solitary lamp casting its light solely on her reading materials.

She focused intently on a variety of maps, each depicting different countries, as her semester exam awaited her on the morrow.

Suddenly, the phone rang-a cheerful tring tring-and Ciashi swiftly answered the call.

On the other end was Sonakshi, inquiring about Ciashi's exam preparations.

"How's your preparation for tomorrow's exam, Ciashi?"
Sonakshi asked.

Ciashi replied, "It's going well, Sonakshi. I've also completed my revision.How about you?"

Sonakshi responded,

"Mine's going well too. By the way, I called to remind you that I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 am. Please be ready on time; don't be late."

Ciashi playfully retorted,
"Alright, 'meri maa,' I'll make sure to be on time."

After their exchange, they shared a hearty laugh and hung up the call.

Sonakshi Rajpoot had been Ciashi's closest friend since their 9th-grade days.

Even after completing their 12th grade, they both decided to enroll in the same college, as Sonakshi aspired to take the civil services exam.

Their bond was such that they shared their troubles and joys with each other.

As the sun graced the sky the next morning, Sonakshi stood outside the gates of 'Vaidehi House,' eagerly waiting for Ciashi. Sonakshi was perched on a red scooter, donning a helmet, a loose pink shirt, and comfortable mom-fit jeans.

Ciashi rushed out, exclaiming,

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

She settled onto the backseat of the scooter, and they embarked on their journey.

The route they took was a quiet road adorned with patches of greenery and a scattering of houses along the sides. Amidst the gentle breeze, Ciashi turned to Sonakshi and asked,

"How did your exam go?"

Sonakshi responded,

"Mine went well too,"

though their conversation was punctuated by the wind's insistence.
Suddenly, Ciashi's voice grew louder with impatience.
"Stop, stop, stop!"

she urged Sonakshi.
As Sonakshi brought the scooter to a halt, Ciashi pointed towards a corner.

"Look over there, a little puppy seems to be injured."

"Okay, I'll move the scooter to the side,"

Sonakshi said, preparing to provide assistance to the injured pup.

Amidst worries and caring hearts, Ciashi and Sonakshi rush towards a little puppy.
This puppy, a small black street dog, lies on the ground, breathing slowly.

It seems like its front paw is bleeding, and it feels like a vehicle might have run over it.

For a while, it cried out in pain, but now its cries have turned soft, as if it's quietly enduring the pain.

Even after waiting by the roadside for a long time, no one passing by has come to help.

Nowadays, people are so busy that they hardly think about anyone else.

These poor animals don't get any support from anyone.

Just as Ciashi and Sonakshi were trying to figure out how to lift the dog and take it to the doctor, something unexpected happens.

A luxurious black car stops on the road. For a moment, Ciashi notices a man wearing black sunglasses stepping out of the car.

He's busy talking on his phone and facing the road.
Ciashi can't see his face because of the scooter between them.

So, Ciashi goes back to talking to Sonakshi, wondering what to do.

In a world where people are often too busy to care, sometimes there are surprises that show kindness.

This is the charactersketch of sonakshi.

The man with the black car remains a mystery.🙊🤞

Is he Raman?🤷‍♀🤔

To find out, keep reading 🤩😅
"Contrasting Hearts: The Two Worlds Intertwined."