CHAPTER-15"Whispers in the Balcony"

Mamiji's voice is heard from downstairs, questioning,

Sonakshi quickly rushes to the gate and goes down a few steps, revealing the hall where Mamiji is standing. Sonakshi smiles and says,

"Mamiji, Ciashi is in the bathroom, And I just want to tell you that... Ashok invited her to dinner tonight at 9."

Mamiji is surprised,

"Tonight? So late? Ciashi didn't tell us anything. When will she be back?"

Sonakshi quickly reassures her,

"Mamiji, Ciashi forgot to tell you. Don't worry, Ashok will pick her up and drop her off as well."

She continues, "And Mamiji, I'll be staying with Ciashi tonight. I've already called my mom to let her know, so I'll have dinner whenever I'm hungry. You all can have your dinner."

Mamiji mutters to herself, "No one informs anyone about anything here. Everyone does whatever they want."

Then Mamiji scolds Kanu, shouting at him, Are you going to eat or not? Or should I feed you with my ‘belan’?

After saying all this, Mamiji went to her bedroom.

'Thudd,' the sound of the gate closing is heard. Sonakshi exhales, relieving her stress, and leans against the closed gate, saying,

"Your mamiji is a really formidable woman. I had to gather all my energy to lie to her."

Ciashi, who was also standing near the gate, listening to Mamiji and Sonakshi's conversation from behind the gate, looked fearful as well.

They both move towards the dressing table, and Sonakshi asks,

"So, where were we?"

Ciashi replies, "We needed to figure out how to get out of here in these clothes."

Sonakshi chuckles, "Well, leave that to me."

In a bedroom, Kanu was sitting there with his father on a red bed with small yellow flowers on it. They were playing a game of Ludo.

"Kanu, go wash your hands quickly and sit at the dining table. I'll prepare dinner now,

" Mamiji scolded Kanu as she entered the room, placing one hand on her waist.

Kanu, while requesting and still looking at the Ludo game while throwing the dice, said, "I'm just about to win this round."

Mamiji, with a bit more anger, responded, "Are you going or not? Or should I come and get you?"

Kanu tried to please her again, saying, "Mumma, just 2 more minutes."

Mamaji said casually, "We can have dinner a little later. What's the rush? Let the child play."

Mamiji, getting slightly annoyed, remarked, "He plays all day long. If Kanu doesn't get up now, you'll see what I'll do to him."

Kanu reluctantly got up from the bed, and as he was about to leave the room, he muttered with a disappointed face,

"She always says I'm always on my phone, and now when I'm spending time with Papa, there's still a problem. What should I do?"

Saying this, Kanu moves towards the room's door and starts to exit.

Mamiji, raising her eyebrows, asks, "What did you say?"

Kanu replies, "Nothing."

Mamiji, watching Kanu leave the room, warns, "Sit b sat next to Mamaji on the bed. She spoke with seriousness,