The audience sees a fight: Our Heroes vs Rocky Waters

"As much as we can be." The head said proudly to Sarman as they were examining the boats. The tribe were been told by The head to bring the materials with them to build boats, along with the oars. So all to do now is sail and cross the river for half a day, then the destination would be there before their eyes, was what The head had said ("If no other problems cross us, the journey may end soon." The head had added cautionally.)

A single boat can hold the weight of three people at once. The first boat was then taken by Sarman, the head and Bheem.
"You okay?" Sarman asked Bheem as they mounted the boat. Bheem and The head would be oaring while Sarman was to navigate the way. Bheem nodded, shaking a little. His trouble were the wild clouds habiting the way ahead them, saying the river was their domain and anyone coming in it shall taste their wrath. His thoughts were saddened seeing the confident faces of Sarman and The head, talking like it was just another fine weather.

"We good to go?" Sarman asked as The head thumbs up-ed.

"Men!" Sarman shouted. Every man's attention turned towards Sarman as they sat down on their respective boats silently, looking at the standing man. "Today, let me tell you this, may be the day we get our hands on the treasure. The treasure for which generations went out to look for, the treasure of the king, our king, Raja Kehri Singh. I don't wanna loose another man to this, just be safe. Be strong and you will be rewarded. The treasure there seeks us, the men here seeks the treasure. And there is a saying in my village, Sangla, that if you want something deeply, madly, truly then, even the Gods will help you get it. God rewards the Brave. The Britishers? They are the snatchers. We can't let them win. So with me! Who shall win!?"

"Us!" Rose a loud shout that shook the mountains of Himalayas forever, the shout of twenty men, sailing out of and into the danger again and again, for nothing would stop them, not themselves, not the mother nature, no one today. 

"The moment is laid out," Sarman said pointing out into the river path in front of him. "The Gods have been promised," Sarman said looking up with raised hands, "The Mother Nature shall bare the witness of every man present here! Don't disappoint her, you children! Don't disappoint your mother for she will give challenges, and we shall embrace them! Rasie your oars!" Movements and oars set, men ready for the command from the man they so less knew but so much admired. "Let's go!"

With smooth sweeps the boats were set and started sailing down the path, behind the main boat.
"That was a nice speech. You are experienced in these kinda things?" The head asked as Sarman made his way down and sat in the front, holding the flank and staring ahead.
"Experienced? Yes. I am the Chief of Sangla." Sarman said as he smiled at the Head and turned back ahead.
....

It has been two hours and no events so far; just the oaring of the boats and whisperings.
Bheem kept his silence in presence of two of the most high ranked man present in the whole expedition. His eyes were fixed on the back of Sarman.
"You okay Bheem?" The head asked.
"Sir, I was thinking how can we trust this man with so much of our own men? Their lives are at stake if they are led by someone we met a few days ago alone."
"That they are, but so is Sarman's. We will kill him at the first chance we get, if we come to know that he is cheating in on us." The head said and quietly continued oaring the boat.
"Sir how can we be so sure," Bheem pressed on, "For all we know he tried to kill his own friend! Vikram!"  
The head sighed as he looked at Bheem. "Bheem, I forbid you to tell anyone about this. Sarman had only said to give Vikram a soft injury and leave him, in some cave or below a tree with some food and water to last him a week all alone."
"What.. so why?"
"It was I, it was we Bheem. He had to be killed if he was going to leave us. He knows where our tribe is, he knows our faces and about the treasure too. He just knew more than he was supposed to. For the sake of our people he had to be killed. But that too didn't happen, did it?"
"But so sir, why? Why couldn't we just have let him come with us-"
"That was Sarman's request. Sarman's plan. I don't know. I just hope he is dead."
"Hey!" Sarman shouted as they both turned forward. "I don't think that's something we should take lightly." pointing ahead.
"Nor do I." The head said as he stepped a little forward. The view became clear.
Dark Grey clouds hover over the river ahead them. High up in the sky, out of the mountains reach, looking like the Gods were themselves sending them.