The lights show us a projection; a mountain-hidden treasure near a temple

Now you look over and you see a dark room;
"swish" a candle is lit and a group of soldiers sit in a circle

"You mean the Late King of Bushahr?"

"Yes." The Soldier replied as he waited for everyone to gather around him.

"I've heard stories. Raja Kehri Singh had had a large and rich treasure to himself, which after his death the Britishers took over."

"Yes, but there's more to it.."

"You heard it from your own ears..?" There were whispers in the crowd.

"Of course, I was there, guarding the man, who introduced himself as the Guard of some cave or something, that's all I heard."

Silence.

"We don't have all of the treasure." A voice echoed.

Commander Cliff.

"Sir," The soldiers all said as they got up and saluted him. "Sir we were just talking about where we were going to go-"

"It's okay." Cliff said, a tall man himself, "You should know."

....

"The Treasure of Raja Kehri Singh..."

"The East India Company when gained controlled over the North, they looted his whole treasure right..?"

"Yes, but the storyline's and the treasure are something different."

"Entertain us." Ravi said.

Vikram started, "It starts during the rule of Raja Kehri Singh, of Bushahr."

"Bushahr? I've heard of it."

"It's the town, around 95 km away from here." Parth said as he nodded Vikram to carry on.

"Rumour had it, that Raja Kehri had a very big treasury, which after he died, the Ghurkhas; who were or are the soldiers of Nepalese nationality recruited for the British Army, invaded Bushahr. The Ruler at that time, we don't know his name, and his mother left Bushahr and fled away, leaving a rich treasure back, for the British to gain."

"So how's this related to the thing British are after and all?" Laura asked.

"The treasure that the British got, let's just say it was a drop from a huge old vessel. The real treasure is still hidden."

"How did you know all this?" Laura asked.

Vikram and Parth looked at each other and said, "We've seen it."

"What?" Everyone was shocked.

"When we were 5 years old..." Vikram added.

"Oh come on, how?"

All lights fall on him.

"My Grandfather, helped them escape." Parth said.

"The only problem is we remember very little about this place. All we remember is our Grandpa telling us stories about it and taking is there."

"Torches were placed on the walls of the Cave, lighting the path ahead,

"The Cave, it's near a Temple." Vikram said.

"Sangla has many temples."

"Uhh... only 3 are out of town and located in mountains, rest are all here." Ravi said.

"Bhai," Vikram said, "We used to go there at what time?"

"Near Midnight, I think?" Parth said.

"So," Vikram said, "Is there any temple which is still open at midnight? Cause I remember while we used to go, everyday bells used to rang at exactly midnight and someone used to sit there, worshiping the God."

Everyone thought for a moment,

"There is one." Dada said finally, "Near the big mountains, as we call them in here, the Temple of Kali Maa (The dark mother), that is the only temple which is located in a mountain and is still opened during midnight."

"You have gone there then? Then we can make the journey fast and get the treasure!" Ravi said.

"No, I haven't." Dada said.

"We thought you knew, you have been, in every place this valley has." Rajeev said.

"If it would have been in this valley, I would have. This temple is on the other side of the Baspa River, and to add to it, it's also on the other side of a month long trip across the valley and all this we have to do while climbing and walking across the Mountains, jungle walks with the wild animals of Sangla and open cold desserts which will then lead us to that temple of yours, which, if, it still exists. With the British behind our back."

"How do you folks used to go to that place?" Ravi asked.

"We used to live there ."
Vikram said.

"How long is this trip?" Laura asked Dada.

"Walking? It may take, around two week, or a month easily." He said as everyone sighed.

They finally decided to leave tomorrow.

Family,
Dada felt like family;
more than he had lately.
He was happy,
not alone;
the only problem was,
will he be able to pull off this journey..?

He decided.
If the group would slow down because of him,
he would do the necessary.