A man needs to piss even in danger

"You know we are travelling since like... um, Twelve Hours!" Brain exclaimed as he rest against a tree and drank the bottle full of water available. The sunshine shone brightly above them, hurting their chances of finding a new road soon.

"Yeah, I know. I'm trying by best." Parth said turning back and was shocked. "You drank the whole bottle!? What are you?" 

"Thirsty." Brain said as he walked forward, patted Parth's shoulder to move forward soon and drank the remaining drops of the bottle.

They have been walking as soon as the sun had risen. They took rest last night near the creek they had fallen fainted; they didn't sleep, in fear of the other running away. And so, they were tested as the sun drew out its straw and was successfully sucking the energy out of the two man lost in the jungle. Yes, lost.

"You better tell me some good news today Parth." Brain said as they walked another four miles west and then stopped to take a breather.

"We are alive." Parth said. Exhaling and Inhaling deeply, he looked out in front of him. Uprooten trees stood shoulder-to-shoulder, making anyone who enter think twice. Parth had heard about the area they were about to enter. Streached around like a giant football field, it is surrounded by raised platforms at all sides, except the entrance and the exit. So, all in one, its a death trap. One path leads inside, the one they were standing on. And one exit, opposite of where they stood. The rest, it will just make you roam and roam and die of thirst and starvation. Perfect spot for someone who wants to cross quickly, Parth thought sarcastically.

'This is the only possible way.' Parth said looking around him. If any other way would have been possible, he would have gladly taken it. 

"Where now?" Brain asked as he stood beside Parth.

Parth pointed and to his relief Brain picked up his pace and started walking towards the thick trees, marking the beginning.

"Come." Brain said as Parth jogged towards him and they went inside the jungle. Distant voices of birds could be heard, with a creepy stillness of the place. Silence was the ruler here, and Birds' voice seem to fade away as they approached the night.

The half moon shone above beautiful through the broken branches of the tree. The stars twinking with it and the night bringing the wind, giving shivers to them. 

"You sure this the right place? If anything happens, I will kill you with the knife I have." Brain warned again as Parth said his revised dialogue.

"This is the right place, yes. And do I look in a situation to hurt you! I haven't drank water since half a day."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm taking a break." Brain said as he sat down above a huge rock, leaned back and swung his bag forward. Parth went and leaned against rock, two feet away from Brain's feet and looked up with hands fold. Parth was himself going to ask for a rest.

Smoke made its appearance as he turned and saw a cigarette on Brain's mouth and a matchstick thrown nearby.

"Want one?" Brain asked with a smile as he exaled the smoke out of his mouth, closing in his eyes to take the pleasure and absentmindetedy handed the cigarette to Parth.

His lungs burnt and his mind raced, his eyes burned and then with the exhale of the smoke, its beauty came. 

"You look like you have smoked before, wow. Haven't seen many Indians up here do that." Brain said as he took back the cigarette.
"Yeah, me and Vikram always share." Parth said and looked forward.
"Vikram?"
"Yeah. My brother."
"Wow. That's awesome! I too have a..." Brain paused as he handed Parth the cigarette.
"Brother?"
"Sister. Sister."
"What's her name?"
"I don't know." Brain said, hanging his head low. Kicking his feet back and forth.
"I don't understand..." Parth said handing back the cigarette.
"It's just that... I know her; can spot her if I see her face, I think I can. The name is something I don't know."
"How?"
"What is your greatest desire, Parth?" Brain said, changing the subject.
"Umm.. Enjoying the night stars and breeze with a friend."
"Wow. Vikram will be happy to do that. One more reason why you should lead us out of danger and somewhere safe."
"What's yours? Greatest Desire?"
Brain stopped staring at Parth and smiled while he closed his eyes, "To meet my sister."
"We should get going." Brain said turning forward and walking into the darkness.
'Strange Man.' Parth nod as he walked up to follow him.