『𝟐𝟑, 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Zinky zoogle, zinkybooble beeble meep forp bogos binted?" ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The small corner shop was filled with the comforting aroma of simmering broth and fresh ingredients, a welcomed reprieve after a long day of shopping and wandering through the bustling streets of Tokyo. The four—{NAME}, Nobara, Megumi, and Yuji—had found this quaint spot for a quick dinner, drawn in by the lively chatter and the enticing smell of tonkotsu ramen.

{NAME} was seated snugly in a booth, a steaming bowl of tonkotsu ramen in front of her. She savored each bite of the rich, pork-belly-filled soup, the noodles perfectly chewy under her chopsticks. Scattered around the booth were various shopping bags from their earlier excursions, a colorful testament to their successful outing.

Across the table, Megumi and Yuji were seated in chairs, facing the girls. Between slurps of her own noodles, Nobara leaned forward, curiosity sparking in her eyes. "Do we have any missions this week?" she asked, her voice rising slightly over the sound of the bustling shop.

Yuji, momentarily distracted by his deliciously messy bowl, answered with a chipper tone, albeit with a slight splatter of ramen broth. "Yeah, Gojo-Sensei said something about split missions," he mentioned, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Split missions?" Nobara repeated, her eyebrows knitting in confusion.

Megumi, ever the explainer, took a moment to swallow his food before responding. "Students who aren't eligible for solo missions pair up with eligible solo mission students, and the two, along with another qualified sorcerer, go on a mission. For example, I'm a Grade 2 currently, so I'm eligible for solo missions. You're Grade 3, so you could be joining me, and say, Nanami as our qualified sorcerer," he detailed, earning a nod of understanding from Nobara.