『𝟏𝟎, 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "In the infinite silence of space, the stars bear witness to our ephemeral dances, gleaming with the light of a thousand lost souls—each twinkle a sweet echo of a scream swallowed by the void." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The soft dawn light barely made it through {NAME}'s room curtains as Gojo's too-cheerful voice pierced the quiet

The soft dawn light barely made it through {NAME}'s room curtains as Gojo's too-cheerful voice pierced the quiet. "Rise and shine!" His voice carried a mix of cheer and annoying energy, too much for this hour.

Under her blankets, {NAME} groaned, her voice muffled as she grumbled about the ridiculous hour and how only maniacs woke up at dawn willingly. The door squeaked open, and Gojo's presence seemed to take over the room, probably smirking at her less-than-enthused morning demeanor.

"Hey, the day isn't going to wait for us. It's one of our last days here; let's make it count!" Gojo prodded gently, a mix of amusement and encouragement in his voice.

{NAME} reluctantly peeked out from her blanket fortress, squinting as daylight assaulted her eyes. "Alright, but the breakfast better be spectacular. And you—" She pointed a finger in Gojo's direction, "—turn around. I'm not starting the day with you critiquing my pajamas."

Gojo laughed, turning around obediently but not without a parting shot. "I doubt there's anything I haven't already seen, but as you wish." His attention turned to the various souvenirs and equipment {NAME} had accumulated, pretending to be engrossed in her makeup lined up by the mirrior.

Pulling on her bikini top, {NAME} tossed back a challenge, "If you're referencing the time you saw me in my Cookie Monster pajamas, I will toss you across this room, blindfold or not," sending him a stern glare. Gojo chuckled, feeling her glare over his shoulder, "Whatever you say, tiny"