『𝟏𝟑, 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The air was hot as {NAME} and Yuta made their way down the mountain path, a stark contrast to the intense events that had just unfolded

The air was hot as {NAME} and Yuta made their way down the mountain path, a stark contrast to the intense events that had just unfolded. Initially, {NAME} appeared to be managing well, despite the numerous small scratches that marred her skin, each a reminder of the fierce battle within Dagon's domain. She walked with purpose, her conversation with Yuta light and filled with reflections on their recent encounter.

"Can you believe that just happened?" {NAME} started, her voice a mix of exhilaration and exhaustion. "His domain was something else, huh?"

Yuta nodded, his eyes on the path but his mind replaying the earlier events. "It was intense. You did amazing, though. That move with your domain expansion... it was incredible."

{NAME} chuckled softly, but the sound was tired, lacking its usual vibrancy. "Thanks, Yuta. It felt like everything I trained for just came together. But man, it took everything out of me."

As they continued to descend, the adrenaline that had fueled her began to wane, and the signs of fatigue started to creep in. Her steps grew slower, her previous light-hearted banter fading into more sporadic, quieter conversation.

"You okay?" Yuta asked, noticing the subtle changes in her demeanor. "You're looking a bit pale."

{NAME} tried to brush off his concern with a weak smile. "Yeah, just a bit tired, I guess. Didn't realize how much that took out of me until now."

Her laughter, which had been frequent and lively at the start of their descent, became less frequent, replaced by quiet, labored breaths. Yuta watched her more closely, concern etching deeper into his features.