『𝟏𝟖, 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Fear not for your unjustice, because nothing goes unsen by the universe's eyes" ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Mahito and Kaito traversed a dimly lit stony tunnel, their footsteps echoing subtly off the rough walls

Mahito and Kaito traversed a dimly lit stony tunnel, their footsteps echoing subtly off the rough walls. Mahito, ever buoyant, bounced slightly as he walked, while Kaito maintained a more measured pace, hands tucked casually into his pockets, his jacket draped under one arm.

"So, Mahito. Did you get them?" Kaito inquired, his gaze shifting sidelong towards Mahito without fully turning his head, just a subtle glance that hinted at his interest.

"No problemo!" Mahito responded with his usual lively flair, pulling out his stolen goods. "The six fingers of Ryomen Sukuna that had been secured by Jujutsu High!" he proudly displayed them,  "Plus! I found the special grade cursed objects—Death Painting Wombs, too! Numbers one to three!" His grin widened as he skipped a step, clearly pleased with his haul.

Kaito nodded, his expression unreadable. "What about you? What did you even do?" Mahito asked, his curiosity piqued as he glanced up at Kaito.

"I talked to the girl," Kaito replied calmly, his tone noticeably cooler than before.

"Well, what did you get out of it? Is she joining us? Is she a new spy for us now? Or did you torture her to show her the real danger of it all?" Mahito snickered, the gleam in his eyes sharp and probing.

Kaito sighed, a trace of frustration threading through his otherwise composed demeanor. "I got trust out of it, that was all. I needed trust," he stated flatly, his voice dropping a note, hinting at deeper strategies at play.

As they continued walking, Mahito's steps grew more animated. "Hey, there's Hanami!" he exclaimed, darting ahead of Kaito and moving towards the looming figure of the curse that awaited them at the tunnel's end.