『𝟐𝟎, 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Space is for questing and wondering, for exploring unanswered questions about the universe and ourselves." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

As the sun climbed higher in the sky, casting long shadows across the training field, a palpable buzz of excitement enveloped the area

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As the sun climbed higher in the sky, casting long shadows across the training field, a palpable buzz of excitement enveloped the area. The Tokyo and Kyoto students, along with their respective faculty—Gojo, Utahime, Principal Yaga, and Principal Gakuganji—gathered around a large whiteboard propped up on an easel. The board displayed a blank tournament bracket, ready to be filled with the names of contenders.

Gojo, exuding his usual charisma, held a small box filled with slips of paper, each bearing the name of a student. Beside him, Utahime stood ready with a marker in hand, prepared to inscribe the outcomes of the draw onto the whiteboard.

"Alright, everyone!" Gojo announced, his voice carrying over the murmurs of the crowd. "First, we'll draw the three lucky students who get to skip the first round of battles. Let's see who the fortunate ones are today!"

The students leaned in, their anticipation evident in their eager expressions. Gojo's hand dipped into the box, shuffling the papers with a dramatic flair before pulling out the first name.

"Itadori Yuji!" he declared, holding up the slip for all to see. Utahime promptly wrote Yuji's name in the 'Walkover' section of the bracket.

The next name followed quickly, "Nishimiya Momo!" Gojo called out, eliciting a small cheer from her Kyoto peers. Utahime marked her name next to Yuji's.

"And lastly, we have Todo Aoi!" Gojo revealed, his eyes twinkling with amusement as Todo pumped his fist in the air, his usual enthusiasm on full display.

𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐒 - ᴊᴊᴋ + ꜰ.ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें