『𝟏𝟗, 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "You are the universe, expressing itself as a human for a little while." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

After a delightful dinner cooked collectively by the Tokyo and Kyoto students, the kitchen buzzed with a lively atmosphere

After a delightful dinner cooked collectively by the Tokyo and Kyoto students, the kitchen buzzed with a lively atmosphere. The laughter and chatter were signs of easing tensions between the two groups. It was around 10 PM, and {NAME}, Panda, and Nobara were finishing up with the dishes. {NAME} was washing them, passing each to Nobara who dried them, with Panda helping to scrub.

Noritoshi carried the used dishes from the table to the sink, where Megumi and Mai were busy clearing the leftover mess on the kitchen counters. Maki and Nishimiya had already retired for the night, preferring rest over further socializing.

As {NAME} handed the last plate to Nobara, she turned to the group with a relaxed and inviting smile, her hands pulling her hair out of its earlier updo. "Hey, since we're finished cleaning up, does anyone want to watch a movie?" she proposed, her voice light and cheerful.

"Yeah!!" Yuji responded with palpable excitement, standing up quickly from his chair. "Yeah, that'd be fun!" Miwa added, her wide smile encouraging {NAME}'s own smile to grow even larger.

"Yuji, my best bro, make sure it's nothing too sad. We don't want a repeat of last time!" Todo chimed in, his voice boisterous but friendly. "What do you mean last time, I met you yesterday?!" Yuji piped back with the same face of confusion that paints his face every time Todo has spoken to him about things that has never happened.

Megumi, who had been quietly wiping the counters, looked up briefly. "No. I'm going to bed," he stated plainly, beginning to step away from the group.

Yuji, ever persistent, grabbed Megumi's shoulder gently. "Come on, Fushiguro! It'll be fun, stay for a bit!" he pleaded, his eyes twinkling with mischief and persuasion. Yujis pestering eventually got his two females classmate to join him too. "Yeah Fushiguro come on!" {NAME} pleaded too, "Don't be a bore!" Nobara chipped in.