『𝟏𝟔, 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Cosmic energy is the Source, the fabric that forms the universe. Now you, humans, call it prana. You learned to absorb it by being willing to absorb it." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The air was charged with excitement and a bit of tension as the command to start echoed through the microphones, sending the Tokyo students sprinting into the forest

The air was charged with excitement and a bit of tension as the command to start echoed through the microphones, sending the Tokyo students sprinting into the forest. {NAME}, however, wasn't as thrilled with the prospect of running. She had to admit; each step was a mental battle, her thoughts fluctuating between "okay let's stop," "Just a bit more, {NAME}" and "Maybe I'll pretend to trip!", lets just say, running isn't her strongest side.

As she fought against her body's plea to slow down, she barely registered Maki's strategy discussion about splitting into their designated teams at specific times. Yuji's energetic affirmation, "Got it!" snapped her back to reality momentarily, just as one of Megumi's ten shadows—a dog—dashed ahead, eliciting a surprised gasp from {NAME} at its unexpected cuteness, followed quickly by a breathy sigh from the continued exertion.

The group's swift advance was abruptly halted when a spider-like curse appeared a few meters ahead. Maki, ever ready, took a stance with her naginata polearm, its black cursed tool blade gleaming under the sparse light filtering through the trees.

"It's a grade three," Panda announced, suggesting it wasn't a significant threat.

"Senpai! Stop!" Megumi's voice cut sharply through the air, halting Maki just as Todo, with a burst of brute strength, demolished the branch from which the spider curse was dangling.

"Good! Everyone's here!!" Todo bellowed, his face twisting into an aggressive snarl that made {NAME} face pull in slight disgust and surprise. His next challenge rang out forcefully, "Let's have everyone, come at me at once!!"